Crush?

The next day after Phoebe's confession. James and I decided to hang out at our safe place. Willow and I won't be going to Phoebe's tonight. We decided to give her some time with her mother. It's a nice Saturday afternoon, I was reading a book while I waited for James to get here. A few minutes later James appeared next to me scaring the magic out of me.

"Dammit James you almost gave me a heart attack." I told him and hit him with my book.

"That is my job as a vampire." He laughed rubbing the spot where I had hit him.

"I thought a vampire is suppose to suck the blood of beautiful helpless women."

"Well you are beautiful but I wouldn't go as far as calling you helpless. You just beat me up with a book  not to mention you did point a dagger at me when we first met."

"Sorry. But you fuckin scared me."

"Then I'm sorry for scaring you."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I think I like him.

"By the way what book are you reading."

"Oh it's nothing, just a book." I placed the book on the ground next to me away from James. It was a book about vampires and I didn't want him to know.

"Come on let me see." He tried to grab the book but I hid it behind my back.

"What are you afraid of? I'm not going to judge you."

James put his hand behind my back and once again tried to reach for the book. I swiftly move the book and slid it away from us.

All of a sudden James' hand slip and he fell on top of me knocking me down in the process. I had my eyes closed while we fell. I open my eyes and saw James on top of me blushing really hard. I notice the position we are in and the fact that I decided to wear a dress to today was not helping the embarassing postion we are in.

"I am so sorry Angel. I didn't mean to fall on you. My-my hand slipped." James got up and helped me as well.

"I understand James. It was an accident, but it was also my fault. I didn't want you to see what I was reading because I was embarrassed."

"What were you reading anyway?"

"It was a book about Vampires. I wanted to know more about your vampire self but I was too scared to ask so I checked out a book about it at the libary."

"You didn't have to do that. I would've been happy to tell about my vampire side. Don't be embarrassed to ask next time okay." James brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear

"Okay." I blush slightly

Do I have a crush on James?