Leo's jealously

The next at school, I noticed that Leo was acting different. I can't figure out why but I guess it's none of my business. I have my own thing to worry about anyways. I'm still thinking about what happened yesterday with James

'Does he really love me? But why would he? I'm nothing.'

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Leo in front of  me, so I ended up bumping into him on my way to lunch. I looked at him and said sorry. Leo didn't say anything he just stared at me as if he wanted to say something but couldn't.

I said sorry again and was about to head to the lunch room, when Leo grabbed my wrist and led my to an empty classroom. Leo opened the door and pushed me in then locked the door once we were in. He turned around and I looked at him. He looked mad and his eyes show worry but I sense something else in the mix, I sense jealousy rading off of him.

"Leo what wrong? Are you okay?" I asked

He said nothing for a minute or two. Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders tightly, he was hurting me.

"Leo let go of my shoulders your hurting me."

Then he said something "What's wrong with you?"

"Leo?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?!"

"What do you mean?"

"WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT DEMON?!!?!"

'Is he talking about James?'

"IS HE THREATING YOU?!!?"

"No!! Look you have to calm down before someone hears you." I removed his hands from my shoulders

"Then tell me, why are you with that demon? Is he forcing you to be with him?"

"No he's not but the real question is how do know about him?"

"I followed you."

He didn't even try to make an excuse, he just said it as if it was nothing.

"Why did you follow me?"

"Because I wanted to know where you were going, you weren't heading in the direction of your house. I thought maybe you were going to see Willow at her place but instead I see you meet up with a...with a...a...a MOTHERFUCKING DEMON!!!"

"HEY that 'demon' is a good person. So don't be rude."

"Good? Demons aren't 'good' they're evil because they are demons."

Hearing that hurt me, my father was a demon and he was good and I'm half demon and I'm good. It feels like he's not only being rude to James but to my father and I.

"NOT ALL DEMONS ARE EVIL!!!" I exploded and it shocked Leo. I continued "MY FATHER WASN'T EVIL, JAMES IS NOT EVIL, I'M NOT EVIL, I'M GOOD!!!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I LOVE JAMES AND NOT YOU, LEO!!!" I covered my mouth, I didn't mean to say that to him.

"You're right I am jealous and mad that I lost you to a demon, and you're right that you aren't evil neither was your father, but I can't say that about......James was it?"

I nodded. 

"I can't say the same thing about James, I don't know him and you don't either."

"I DO!!" I have been with him for weeks now."

"You've been DATING HIM FOR WEEKS!!?!?"

"NO! I've known him for weeks and he is a good person, he even wishes he was born on the good side."

The lunch bell rang which meant lunch is over and I get to leave now.

"I have to go."

"Are you going to go see that demon again?"

"His name is James and yes I am."

"I want to go. I want to meet this guy and see for myself if he is a nice guy like you said."

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"I'm going so let's go."

Leo unlock the door then opened it and ushered for me to go. I obeyed and walked a out of the room. We headed for the gates; once we were out of school we left for my safe place.