Secrets reviled

The next few weeks were a little better. Luna didn't come to school  because she had to attend some royal ball bullshit in another relm and with her gone, school wasn't so terrible, I mean it was still bad but just less shit been happening. James and I have gotten closer in those few weeks and I think I'm starting to get feelings for him. As for Leo, he has been trying to get close to me like we use to be when we were little. He tries to get close, tries to talk to me at lunch, but he keeps getting pulled a way by the popular kids.

Right now Willow and I are trying to convince Phoebe to tell her mother that she found out about magic.

"Hell no. I am not telling my mom that I know about magic she'll kill me." Phoebe explained

"Why not just tell her and that you know about the magic world." I said

"She will kill me and ask how I found out."

"So tell her the truth." Said Willow

"Like I said before she'll kill me."

"We'll go with you" I suggested "And if the freaks out Willow will erase her memory."

Phoebe thought about it for a while then caved in "Fine."

We went downstairs to the kitchen. Phoebe's mom was preparing dinner. Willow and I stayed at the door while Phoebe went to face her mother.

"Hi mom." Phoebe greeted

"Hello dear." Phoebe's Mother said looking up from the pasta she's making.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Phoebe's mom went back to cooking

Phoebe took a deep breath

'Come on phoebs you can do it' I thought

"I-I know a-about you b-being a witch and I k-know about magic."

Phoebe's mom dropped her spoon and looked at her daughter. Shock is written all over her face. Phoebe looked kinda nervous and yet relived that her secret is out there.

"What? You know about magic?" She asked

Phoebs nodded

"How?"

"I ...um... I found out 2 years ago when my Powers came in."

"Oh god I knew this would happened in should've binded your powers the day you were born. How did you learn to control your powers?"

"I went through your books and journals you keep in your closet."

At this point Phoebe's mom turned off the stove "Oh dear you should've come to me when your powers came in I would've helped you."

"I have help. They're from the magic world and they told me all about it."  Phoebe what are you doing

"Who?"

Phoebe looked towards us and her mom followed her gaze and gasped. Dammit. Phoebe motioned for us to step forward. Willow and I walked towards them and stand next to Phoebe.

"Mom these are my friends from the magic world. They are the ones who have been helping me."

"Well no offense but you two don't look like you possess magical abilities."

"None taken. In this world we look human as to blend in. Nothing happens to you because you already look human.  But as for me I have to hide my wings and Willow has to be alive." I explained

"I'm did you say alive."

"Yes mom she did because-" Phoebe began

"I'm a ghost" Willow cut off

We spent the rest of our time they're explaining to Phoebe's mother everything we know and how Phoebe met us. She took in the information and asked us a few questions, which we anwered honetly. After that Willow and I went home to our own world and let Phoebe and her mother to talk things out.