❇Chapter 1❇: Waking up to a new world

A/n hey y'all!! There's a song to go with this chapter. Listen to it while reading lovelies❤❤. Now onwards to the chapter, enjoy~~.

🌸🍁LILLY'S POINT OF VIEW🌸🍁

Darkness. I was surrounded by nothing but darkness, my body felt heavy like I weigh a ton of bricks. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils, was this hell? Have I died and gone to hell?

The many different stories of what hell looked like started to roam my mind. Some people imagined hell to be a place filled with fire, others say just darkness. And right now I was pretty sure this was it, everything on my body was in pain.

However the sound of a beeping noise rang in my ears. My vision slowly started to come back to me in a blurry state. Giving me hope that I indeed wasn't dead, but instead was waking up to a horrid state.

I could make out that the plane was lodged in-between two large oak trees. It was hanging face forward. And thankfully my seatbelt was on, keeping me from falling forward to my death.

Thick, Black smoke was swirling around in the air, causing me to break out into a coughing fit. The scent of burning flesh and fresh blood flooded into my nose. God. The smell was horrible, it made me want to vomit.

Looking over to my sides in search of Markus or Faith. "F-Faith?! Markus?!" I screamed out their names with worry and anxiety feeling me.

Scanning my eyes downwards onto the ground, i pray I wouldn't see my little sister's or Markus's lifeless body on the ground., I placed a hand over my mouth. Body parts were scattered across while some of the bodies looked to still be intact but in terrible shape. What was once faces of people were barely recognizable now. Their head Now resembling a smashed watermelon.

I quickly looked away and instead focused on getting myself out of my seat.

"Shit." I muttered out to myself, tugging on my seatbelt a few times, realizing it was stuck and wouldn't budge.

I looked around for anything that might be of help. Noticing a pair of scissors stuck in-between the wedges of the seats.

I pulled on the handle of the scissors. They looked to be a bit dull but it would have to do, I started cutting the seatbelt with some struggle. It wasn't tearing but it did manage to loosen it up a bit. Luckily allowing me to wiggle it around and unstrap myself.

I fell to the ground, landing on a dead body which broke my fall somewhat. I immediately rushed upwards onto my feet, which was a bad idea since pain shot straight up my back. However the thought of being on a dead body caused a sickness to trickle over me.

I looked at my surroundings, i was in a smoking forest. Definitely not the best place to be, covering my mouth with my sleeve to protect my lungs from the thick smoke I started making my way away from the plane crash.

I have to find Faith and Markus, the only good thing is that their bodies weren't on the ground. But my little sister being away from me, possibly lost? Was enough to send me into over-drive.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••