♤ In The Beginning ♤ ~ Edited

beep beep beep

It's five thirty in the morning, which was the bad thing about being a high school student.

"ugh"

Lilly obviously hated the mornings, school had her waking up in the crack of fucking dawn. At least if it was around nine? or maybe 10. Yes, ten.

The only good thing was well she gets out of school early. So she do have more time as well for working hours, every hour counted for that pay check.

Lilly curl up her body on her silky beige comforter with a pillow covering her face attempting to block out the beeping noises from her alarm clock. Unfortunately, that didn't help which cause Lilly to quickly groan, throwing the pillow to the side, she grabbed her phone and turned it off.

sighs.

Yesterday she went to bed at 12. Not because she was fooling around but she was working. She's adopted, luckily with her little sister as well. Some other siblings don't get that chances. The only thing Lilly knew was that she will never ever give up or leave her little sister behind, or they take both or none. She loves her like her own daughter, since there mom couldn't do that.

Some days she got after school off from work, most of the day she work till 11 at night. Even though she has a 'mother' now, an adopted mother, all her passed mom's always complained about the money, about the waste, especially since they were girls.

Lilly always knew that they didn't complain about it with there own families but they weren't blood family, making them stand out and not being noticed as much as the blood kids.

She was tired of being turned back in because of greediness and stupidity. So she decided that if she's ever being adopted again, she will work and use her own money. Her adopted mother helps her sometimes since a fast-food place doesn't always cover everything up. Her mother was single with no kids and Lilly also noticed that her new mom, Alyssa, was different then from the rest. She seemed like she cared, loved taking the girls out and didn't complain about wasting money on them.

But Lilly wasn't going to let her guard down and relax just because she was different.

Her small feet touched the cold shiny wood, fake wood of course, as she stepped out her bed with a stretch adding a yawned to it.
sliding on her slides, she head out of her room, walking forward on the hallway to just enter another room.

She gave a small smile looking over her little sister resting body. She walked in and lay down with her, putting her arm around.

"Good morning sis"

Lilly says with a raspy voice but still cute enough to satisfied somebody's morning. Her little sister face had a small smile planted on it.

"I don't really feel like going to school today"

"Well, Faith, me either but we have to okay? today is Thursday one more day to go."

"Don't we work hard enough already? We deserve a break. I mean especially you. You get out of school at one o'clock just to go to work till eleven. You barely rest right. You need your rest."

Lilly looked into Faith's deep green eyes and clear out the few curls she had on her face to put it behind her ear.

As she gets closer to her ear and whispers