🌌Chapter 2🌌: Will We Die Or Survive?

"Don't take one more fucking step or I'll blow your fucking brains out into this floor right here"

~~~

~~~

♣️ Lilly's Point of View ♣️

A threat? How can I be a treat?.

"I am not a threat, please just listen to what I have to say" I try my best to persuade them that i am not the threat, and i am pretty sure for us to survive this we will have to get together instead of fighting. Why fight the living? But I guess maybe we could be a threat to each other. Not us to them, but they to us.

"why would we believe you? munchkin"

the guy looked at me with a wiggle on his eyebrow and an aggravating smirk, i looked over at Markus noticing how he tense up to the guys words gripping the knife harder, his eyes becoming darker. I noticed how the bone on his cheek popped out every other second. was that jeaulousy?

I should be thinking about surviving this, what the fuck. I hate the fact that my mind just want to think about something else when I'm so close to death.

"don't call me that, that's first. second, i don't even know what the fuck is going on---"

"what you mean you don't know? have you not noticed on the news that something was going wrong? since a month ago people have been going sick, going aggressive. Five days ago, everybody was going sick. A big amount of the population on the whole world was getting sick. It was on the news that the government was keeping it hiding till it started spreading. They didn't know how to stop it, them dumb fuckers. They never know how to keep this world standing. Then three days ago it was like the dead was rising up."

"the dead was rising up?" i heard a timid voice behind me saying.

"aww the little girl afraid well suck it and grow some balls" i look quickly up with anger i noticed the guy looking down to my sis with his hand on his knee. i walk in front of him, pushing him.

"dont fucking talk to my sister like that cause i swear to God I will kill you"

click

as soon as i heard the click i felt a gun being place next to my head

"Lilly, we don't have any where to go, we don't know what's happening. be smart."

i heard Markus voice, for some reason it calmed me.

"Back. away."

i groan backing off him when i felt a grip on my wrist pulling me back to a big chest

"you know munchkin, you look sexy when your mad" the anger started to grow on me even more.

"if you get stupid with me i will slip your throat open, All i want is for a place to stay, maybe we even can stay together. i just woke up from a plane crash and i don't know what's going on. I'm only seventeen."

pushing him off me

"the only limit is: don't mess with my sister nor me."