"I NEVER NEEDED YOU ANYWAY!"

I'm walking in the mall with my friends and Costia who's holding my hand. Her hand feels so soft and tiny. I look into her dark, deep eyes and she looks into mine and smiles with her red lips. She's about to kiss me but I turn my head and she kisses me on my cheek.

Emori, Echo and Luna are walking ahead us and I kinda want to walk with them because it feels akward to walk with only Costia. I don't know why.

"Come on, Costia!" I say and take my hand from hers. I run to Emori, Echo and Luna and leave Costia behind us. I walk next to Luna and smile at her.

Costia runs to us and walks next to Emori. We're all walking in a line in a lockstep laughing, talking but Costia doesn't seem happy. I guess she's kinda  dissappointed that I left her behind. I get it.
___________________________

We're at Emori's. I haven't really talked to Costia. She gets mad so easily.

"Hey guys! Wanna play truth or dare?" Emori asks and I roll my eyes but no one notices. Is this a 9 year old's sleep over? Come on! We're almost 17. Let's do something exciting. The other girls seem happy to play a 9 year old's game so I won't say anything.

"Okay. I'll start. Hmm.. Luna! Truth or dare?" Emori asks and seems so excited.

"Truth." Luna says with an emotionaless face. She doesn't show much emotion. Ever.

"Okay! Umm... Describe your soulmate, if you'd have one." Emori says and it makes Luna actually smile but just a little bit.

"Well. She'd have a dark brown hair and it'd be usally tided up to a pony tail. And umm she'd probably do something for work with machines like she'd be a fixer or a mechanic or something. I don't know why I think that I just.. I don't know. She'd have dark brown eyes and she'd be tanned. Her personality would be very confident, just like mine." She explains smiling. "But I don't think we're ever gonna meet. She could live in a diffrent side of the world."

"Yeah. It's sad.. Anyway. Your turn to choose someone!" Emori says and I think I've forgot to mention that Luna's pansexual.

"Yeah umm Costia! Truth or dare." Luna says and Costia glances at me from the other side of the room before she says "Truth."

"Okay umm.. do you believe in soulmates?" She thinks about it for a few seconds and I'm trying to make eye contact with her but she won't look at me.

"Yes. I do believe in soulmates." She finally looks at me and I smile at her but she just shows and emotionaless face and turns her head quickly away from me.

"But I don't think I've met her yet." She says and looks angry but doesn't look at me. The other girls can smell a storm coming between me and Costia but we're trying to ignore it.

"Okay... Costia it's your turn to ask someone." Emori says and we all hope that it's not me because none of us wants to fight. Accept maybe Costia, who's always seeking for drama.

"Lexa! Truth or dare?" She asks and makes grim eye contact with me. I frel kinda scared and don't know what to answer.

"Take dare." Emori wishpers but Costia looks at her and looks angry so Emori backs off.

"Truth" I gasp and regret it right after.

"Okay great. My question is: how do you think our relationship is doing." She asks and looks still very angry.

"Oh uhm I think we're doing fine..." I say almost wishpering.

"Oh really? Because I think that our relationship is bullshit. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in this relationship! You don't ever do anything sweet or cute! You can't ever hang out with me without the other girls! I feel like you're forced to be with me!!" She screams at me and stands up.

I stand up too and start shouting at her "Oh really?! Well sometimes I feel like I'm forced to be in this relationship! You get angry at me all the time of the smallest things! I can't even imagine breaking up with you because I think that you'd get so mad that you'd murder me or something!! I can't take this anymore! I'm breaking up with you!!"

I take my bag and my shoes and put them on in silence and walk out of the room. I slam the door behind me and hear Costia shouting "FUCK YOU, LEXA! I NEVER NEEDED YOU ANYWAY!"

Okay guys I hope you're enjoying this story haha this is my first story I'm publishing so don't judge but I feel like it's pretty good :)
Lexa and Clarke are meeting for the first time in the next part ;)