"You're bottoming tonight." She says and winks

"Hey, babe." I walk to Clarke outside of the diner.
"Hey. I called John. He said he's more than happy to come to New York. Thank you so much, baby." She walks in front of me. Lifts her hands on my shoulders and kisses me for a long time. I wrap my hands around her and enjoy this moment with the girl I love.
"Lexa." She lets me go. "Tonight I wanna go party with you. For just one night I want to forget this world and just drink my ass off and party until the sun rise."
I have to think about what Clarke just said for a while. I haven't ever been drunk but I do like the idea. I haven't ever had any friends that would get drunk with me. I do trust Clarke. I have to say yes.
"Okay, babe. Let's go clubbing tonight. I'll book a hotel for us." I smile at her.
"Thank youuuu. I can't wait." She kisses me and goes inside the diner. I go in behind her.
"What are you two up to tonight?" Toni asks.
"We're going to hit some clubs and I'm gonna get Lexa really drunk." Clarke seems excited. "It's her first time." She wishpers and smiles.
"Sounds cool. Mind if I come with? I'll bring my girlfriend." She seems excited and we'd be happy to know more people from the city so we say yes.
"Okay, babe. Let's go book the hotel room." I say as I'm taking money from my purse to pay for the couple milkshake. I hand the money to Stella.
"Yess. Can we book one of those honeymoon sweets? I'm feeling extra romantic today." I'm not sure if Clarke's saying that just to annoy Stella or does she really mean that. "You're bottoming tonight." Clarke winks and leaves.
Stella rolls her eyes as I look at her smirking. I leave behind Clarke after I get the change from the 100 dollar bill I gave her.
"Have a great fucking night!" Stella shouts me and I'm opening the diner door and walk to my car, where Clarke's already waiting.
I go to her as she's leaning to the car door.
"I'm bottoming, huh?" I say to her in a flirty voise and put my hands on Clarke's butt. Her face is very close to mine and I'm biting my lip.
She gasps when I squeeze her butt and smirks looking at my lips. I start gently kissing her neck.
"Ooh yes! Nothing better than two hot lesbos!"
"Can I come watch?!"
I immediately turn around and see two guys behind us.
"Let's go, Clarke." I try to open the car door but one of the guys takes my hand so I can't.
"Hey! Don't touch her!" Clarke yells at the guy.
"Wow wow wow! Calm down, blondie." The other guy, with a baseball cap, crabs Clarkes hand.
"Stop!" I scream. I'm trying to get my wrist free but the guy's strong and he just squeezes my wrist harder so I can't get to Clarke.
"Come on. How could such a pretty girl be so strong?" The guy that's holding me says trying to be flirty.
"Goddamn you're hot." The guy with the baseball cap, that's holding Clarke wishpers to Clarke's ear. I notice that Clarke's eyes are starting to tear up. "Oh don't cry, pretty girl. I won't hurt you." When he says this he grabs Clarke's butt and squeezes it very hard.
"Please, don't!" Clarke screams.
I don't have time to think about it. I punch the guy that's holding me in the face with my free hand. He lets me go and I go to Clarke.
I puntch the other guy too but not hard enough. He pushes me to the ground.
The guy tried to force Clarke to kiss her as she's screaming for help. All of a sudden I hear a voice behind Clarke and the guy.
"Jeremy! Stop right now!" Immidiately the guy that was forcing Clarke to kiss him lets Clarke go.
A short man with long hair and a beard comes to us. Clarke's crying and I go to her and hug her. I think she got triggered. She probably has been harassed before.
"Look. I am so sorry for my friends. They are assholes." The short guy says to us.
"I keep telling them that what they do is wrong but they won't listen." He seems like a good guy.
"Clarke. Do you want to go in the car. I'll come right behind you." I ask her and she nods and goes into the car.
"Who are you?" I ask the short guy when Clarke can't hear us. She needed to calm down.
"I'm Tony Sawicki. And again I am so sorry." He apoligizes over and over again.
"Tony! I'm so glad to see you!" Costia comes out of the diner and hugs Tony.
"Lexa! Tony's my twin sist- brother! I'm so sorry, Tony." Costia explains. She seems super excited to see Tony.
"Okay, great, but I have to go. You two have a great day!" I leave and go to the car. Me and Clarke drive away and start looking for the hotel.