I lift Clarke up to the cooking table

SEX WARNING (lmao)

I wake up from an empty bed and the sun on my face.
"Clarke?" I shout in a sleepy voice and slowly get up sitting in the middle of the big bed.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Clarke walks to the bed from the kitchen with a tea cup on her hand. She's only wearing her under wear and an over-sized white t shirt. Her hair is messy and curly. It softly lades on her shoulders. She smiles to me as she walks and sits on the bed blowing into her hot cup of tea.
"Morning, babe.." I say and yawn smiling to her.
"So I met Kurt. He seems cool. He saw my tits. Said they look good." Clarke giggles.
"Really? That's great." I laugh and kiss her on the cheek.
"Yup. He gave me this t shirt. Cool, huh?" She smiles.
"Very cool." I see kurt coming from the kitchen. I have my boobs out too but it doesn't matter with Kurt. We've been best friends for ever.
"I smell lesbians in my bed last night." He says this and lets out a fun smirk.
"Haha sorry, Kurt. I promise you, none of us orgasmed on your bed last night." I laugh while taking a grey hoodie that Kurt's giving me.
"Yeah well I hope so." He smiles. "Anyway! I'm going to work and I have to leave in ten. I'm hoping you'll come to the diner I work in. Lexa knows where it is. Come when you can. I'll be there all day with some of my friends that work there too. Let's see there's Stella, Cosima, Santana, Toni and Alex. I think you five would really get along." Kurt laughs and stands up.
"Bye, Kurt! We'll miss you!" Clarke waves to Kurt as he walks to the door.
The door closes and Clarke looks at me smiling and sips her tea.
"So I see you got a new friend." I laugh and put my hand on Clarke's knee and she looks at my hand and then my eyes.
"Yess. Kurt's amazing. But I'll go make some breakfast for us." She stands up smiling.
"Okay, babe. I'll be right there!" I say as she goes the kitchen.

I get up and go to Kurt's closet and open it. It's full of all these amazing, expensive clothes. It makes me gasp.
I take a normal black t-shirt and put it on. I walk to the kitchen where my beautiful blonde girlfriend is making me eggs.

"Heyy babe!" I go to her and but my hands on her tights from behind and kiss her cheek.
"Hey." She says in a deep voice.
I start gently kissing her neck as I move her hair her other shoulder. Clarke closes her eyes as my kisses on her neck gets heavier and I start leaving more and more visible purple marks.
She turns around and I grab the cooking table behind her with my both hands on the other sides of her so that she's trapped in between my arms.
She grabbes my jaw with both of her hands as I'm kissing her neck and takes my head on her lips.
We're making out and it starts getting harder and harder.
As I'm kissing her, with my other hand I swipe all the stuff to the floor from the cooking table. I don't care if Kurt's macaroni spreads around on the floor.
I lift Clarke up to the cooking table and the kissing gets harder.
I start kissing her neck again and Clarke's gasping.
She takes her t-shirt off and I go more down with the kissing.
The kissing turns into sucking and biting and I'm leaving big purple marks on Clarke's chest.
"Ahh baby go down." She's moaning.
I suck her stomach and go to her tights.
"Take them off." She looks at me and I see the decire in her eyes.
I take her thongs off and start kissing and sucking her inner tighs near her pussy.
"Go in, baby. Go in!" She's almost screaming and gasping.
I still keep teasing her. Playing with my tongue.
She's so wet and I just want to go in.

I start licking and sucking her. I lick inside her. I play with her klitoris. She's moaning so loud and I get so turned on by it and I start sucking even harder.
As I'm sucking her vagina I take my hand and start rubbing her klitoris which makes her moan even louder.
I do it harder and harder. She moans louder and louder.
"I'm coming baby I'm coming!" She screams and rub her klitoris faster and harder. She grabs my head and pushes my head inner and so I get more inside her.
1... 2... 3... She comes.

2k reads !! i'm happy you like the story and feel free to share your thoughts on it in the commentss :)
thanks!