"I want you, daddy."

K 18 🔞
so there's sex in this so if you can't read that kind of stuff then don't read this but I'm gonna write to the end of this part like this while thing in a nutshell so just read that if you can't read this whole part but you should read this ;)

We've been watching Modern family for 3 hours and we've been cuddleing the whole time. I'm the big spoon. I can smell her beaufiful, soft long hair. It smells like coconut. I love the smell of a coconut and I sqeeze her genty and she squeezes my hand back which she's holding. I'm behind Clarke's back and almost every part of my body is toucing her. My arms are around her waist and my left hand is very close to her breast.
I touch her shoulder with my lips and kiss it very gently. She giggles and turns her head. She looks straight into my eyes. Her eyes look so sparkling and bright. That's the first thing I ever noticed about her. I lean closer to her face and kiss her. It's just a quick kiss but after that she waits for more.
She puts her soft hand on my jaw and slowly pulls my lips against hers again.
I take over. I start kissing her. It's not heavy but slowly it starts getting a little heavier. And heavier. And heavier.
My other hand is under Clarke, on her waist and the other one is slowly closing my laptop. I put the lid down and Modern Family stops.
The kissing is getting very heavy and I can hear Clarke's breathing going louder and deeper. So is mine.
The hoodie is pretty large and it's kinda getting in the way. I suddenly stop kissing Clarke and she looks like she wants more. A lot more. I can see that she is so thirsty. I can see it in her eyes.
I turn Clarke so that she is right under me and I'm on her. I get up sitting on her stomach and look straight into her eyes. I bite my lip and won't break the eye contact. She bites her lip too and winks at me. It makes me gasp. She is so thirsy.
I slowly take my grey hoodie off. Very slowly. I'm teasing her. She's gasping and puts her hands to my upper thighs so that her thumbs are very close. She squeezes my thighs a little bit.
The hoodie is finaly off. Se can't get her eyes off of me. She's staring straight to my breasts and it makes me kinda hot. It's like she just can't wait anymore to get to suck them.
I go back on her and start kissing her heavier than ever. She is breathing so loud and it's making me even hotter.
Suddenly she grabs my ass very hard and I can even feel her nails. It makes me moan so loud and I can't help it anymore.
"No way I'm the bottom." She wishpers and turns me around still with her hand on my butt. I gasp as my back hits the bed and Clarke grabs my thigh with the hand that was on my ass. She is so good at this.
As she kisses me with her tongue heavily on my mouth I start taking her t shirt off. She still has her black bra on.
I get the t shirt off and she with just a fast move with her fingers opens my shorts and puts her hand in my shorts but still not inside my panties. It's killing me.
She starts kissing and biting my neck very heavily leaving purple and red marks everywhere.
She gets to my nipple and straight away takes the whole thing in her mouth and starts sucking it.
It feels so good and I'm moaning so loudly. She does the same thing to the other nipple.
She goes more down. And more down.
Suddlenly she slips her hand inside my panties. She starts rubbing me. Not that hard at first but I still moan very lould and breath heavily.
She starts rubbing harder. And harder.
"Ahhh I want you, Clarke." I gasp.
"Hmm you want me, huh?" She teases me at the same time rubbing me harder and harder.
"Yeahh I want you." I gasp louder.
"Say 'I want you, daddy.'" She tells me.
"Ahhhhh I want you, daddy. I want you so hard."
She starts rubbing me now as hard as she can and even harder. I start screaming. Like actually screaming. I'm getting an orgasm. I'm coming. I'm com-.

"LEXA?!"
Suddenly Clarke stops and I can't at first tell why. I open my eyes and see the worst thing that a daughter could see while having sex with her girlfriend. My dad is on my door. He doesn't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I'm even too afraid to move. Clarke takes her t shirt and quckily puts it on.
"Mr. Woods I-" She starts.
"GET OUT!" My dad yells so loud that it feels like the whole house is about to fall apart.
"I just-" Clarke tries.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yells at Clarke and she takes her bag and leaves without even looking at me, which I can understant because she's scared as hell.
There is a silence. I have my eyes closed. Still not wearing a shirt or a bra. Still with my shorts open, looking just like something was in there a few seconds ago when I was orgasming in front of my homophobic dad.
I can hear the door closing when Clarke gets out.
"UNDER MY ROOF?! UNDER MY ROOF YOU AND YOUR DYKE FRIEND ARE HAVING SEX?! DID YOU LET HER DO THAT TO YOU? YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE GIRL! YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX UNDER MY ROOF!! NOT WITH A DYKE! I WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND I HEAR YOU SCREAMING 'AHH DADDY DADDYY' HERE! AND YOU WERE HAVING SEX HERE! IN A ROOM THAT I PAID FOR! THAT DYKE FRIEND OF YOURS RUBBING YOU AND YOU HAVING AN ORGASM?! EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW OR GO!"
After all of this I slowly take my hoodie and put it back on. My dad saw all the purple marks on my breasts and neck. There's no way to hide them. She saw me and Clake in bed. Me with no shirt on. Clarke with her bra. Her hand rubbing me and me coming and screaming. He saw all that.
"I- I wanted her to do that. I invited her here. I kissed her. I let her grab my ass. I said I wanted her. I took my clothes off. I came with her hand in my panties. That is what happeded and I can't turn it into anything else. I'm sorry, dad. Fo what you want." I say, looking at the floor.
"You have 20 minutes to get all your stuff. Then you get out. I don't care where you go. I don't want to see you ever again. I don't care if you go to that dyke girlfriend of yours. I don't care if you come everyday on her sheets. I don't care if you choose to be a dyke just as long as I don't have to see you again. 20 minutes and then you get out." This is all he says. I nod and he leaves the room.

——

So here's everything that happened:
Lexa and Clarke were watching Netflix and they start kissing. It turns into sex and right when Lexa's having an orgasm and she's screaming with Clarke rubbing her, her dad walks in. He makes Clarke leave and gives Lexa 20 minutes to pack and to get out. He doesn't care what happend to her anymore.

——

Almost 1k reads? ❤️
Thanks for reading and make sure to comment what you thought of the part :)