She's just perfect...

"Okay okay! Now! 1... 2... 3!" I scream and take a big sip. Clarke looks at me wating for my reaction.

"Mmm okay that's really good actually." I take another sip.

"Really?! You like it, huh?" She smirks.

"Yess I fucking love this" I start drinking the margaretha heavily.

"Oh my god, Lexa! Stop! Haha don't drink all of it yet!" She starts laughing and takes my drinking hand and puts my hand down.

"Hahahahhaah" I laugh and feel weird.

"Oh god, Lexa. Okay take a break from drinking just for 20 minutes, okay?" Clarke laughs and takes my drink to her side of the table.

"Hahaa! Busted!" The dark haired girl with a pony tail, the one who 'had had too much to drink', appears out of no where and points at both of us laughing. She's very drunk.

"Clarke! You just met this girl! And you're already on a date! At 2am! Damn, Clarke! And what about Finn?" Raven laughs and hugs Clarke.

"What about me?" Long haired boy appears to the diffrent side of the table, than Raven.

"Clarke here is on a date with a new girl! I BUSTED THEM!" Raven shouts and dances her victory dance, because apparently 'busting' us is her biggest achievement in her life.

"Oh... Hi, Clarke. Um actually I'm on a date too. With my.. my parter." Finn tells us.

"Really?! Let's see what she looks like." Clarke says smiling.

"It's a 'he' actually!" A black guy appears next to Finn and takes his hand.

"Wells! I haven't seen you in a while!" Clarke seems surprised and hugs Wells.

"So you're together, huh?" Clarke says and scrashes her head.

"So here's Lexa. We're on a date. I think? Right?" She smirks at me.

"Yup. This is a date." I smirk back.

"AND I BUSTED THEM!!" Raven screams so everyone can hear that she's the one who saw us first and starts dancing again but we choose to ignore it.

"Hey, what's happening here?" The black haired brother and sister appears from somewhere.

"Bellamy and Octavia Blake! Didn't I tell you to watch for Raven! What are you all doing here!" Clarke laughs loudly.

"Sorry, Clarke! John invited us!" Bellamy says and smiles.

"John? As in John Murphy? Where is he? I want to say hi!" Clarke is excited and stands up to look for John.

"Well.. before you hear from him John and I are actually-"
"JOHN! Murphy! My boyy! What's up?" Clarke interrupts Bellamy and runs to a brown haired guy and hugs him.

"Hi, Blondey. Haven't seen you in a while." The brown haired guy says and Clarke sits down.

I smile at all of them and Clarke suddenly remembers thar I'm here too.

"Everyone! Here's Lexa! I met her an hour ago and she is amazing!" Everyone's smiling at me.

"So, Lexa; here's Bellamy, Octavia, Raven, Murphy, Finn and Wells!" Clarke explains and I try to remember all of their names.

"Oh and Lincoln shoud be here in a minute!" Octavia says and looks at the floor smiling.

"Ohhh more people, huh? Uhm I think I'll just take Lexa home. She's very tired." Clarke says and grabs my hand to get out. "Let's go, babe." I don't know why she's calling me babe. I guess that's just her thing.

"Hey, Clarke. Come here." Clarke walks to Octavia. They're not talking very loud and the others are talking too but I can still hear them.

"You okay, babe?" Octavia asks and hugs her.

"Yeah I.. you know. Empathy. I just really want to help Lexa. She needs this and I really like her so. I know I just met her an hour ago but still. There's something special about her." I smile by myself. Clarke's amazing. She's so sweet. She's just perfect...

GUYSSS! I lovelovelove writing this story and it helps me to forget everything shitty in my life so that's great :) Thanks for reading and yes I will continue!
Luv ya ❤️🏳️‍🌈