It's out (Banana's POV)

I don't know how they had not got this. It was so clear! "The first part references to many different dragons, you two have a close bond and a friendship. So she is calling at that. The next part was about that moment there, they were stood next to each other at that moment, so that is your confirmation is, she says how they have not split apart from each other. Next, it talks about a pair, the sun and the moon, she only talked about one moon, so she saying about pairs, she also talks about family, the 'family birds'. She then recaps again, that you already know the answer, you have already seen it. She then goes to talk..." I was cut off by the Queen,
"She talks about herself, the 'gems of the forest' then goes and talks about Luke, saying that he is like a shadow. This would also signify harmony because they work together, the gems use the shadows to hide." She was getting it. The king then continued,
"She then talks about how she will try and help Luke. He was bullied so she is helping. "What's bullied and broke, can always be fixed' that is why she words it in such a way. She then told us to put it all together."
"It talks about a close bond, friendship, pair, families, already knowing the answer, harmony and helping him. I think your answer would be yes." I said, before flying off. A smile spread across my snout, as I heard them gasp in realisation. It then grew bigger, as I had seen Gems watching them from the sidelines.

(Gems' POV)

Well, Banana just gave away my riddle. There goes my fun. They turned around and saw me sitting there, watching them. A smile spread across mum's snout. They both sat down in front of me before mum scooped me up into a hug. "Need... To... Breath!" I gasped out. She quickly put me down again, allowing oxygen to flood back into my lungs.
"Why did you have to say it in a riddle?" Dad asked me.
"I wanted you to know but in a different way. Though there was no reason why I just did it for a bit of entertainment." I said, ruffling my wings slightly. Dad just shook his head in amusement. "Well, I think I will be off now," I said before jumping into the air.

(Author's POV)

Deathbringer stopped shaking his head, a smirk appeared across his snout, but not his 'I'm being the hero' smirk, more of a 'let's cause some mischief' smirk. Glory caught this, so stared at him, wanting to know what he was going to do. He whispered the plan into her ear, soon there was that same smirk on Glory's snout. She nodded her head, before calling a guide over, where she whispered to her what she was going to do. The guard nodded, before flying off. "Well, we will see how this plays out," Deathbringer said.

They walked into their hut, where they were greeted by their hatchlings, again. Glory was lead in one way, while Deathbringer was lead off in another. Glory was lead out the front of the hut by Rose. She flew her into the rainforest, keeping to what seems an old animal trail. Deathbringer was lead out the back, also being lead down an old animal trail, by Galaxy. What both of them did not know, was that they where being led to a grass meadow, everything had been set up for it, they only had to get the pair there.

Entering the meadow, Glory and Deathbringer bumped into each other. They walked into the heart of the meadow, side by side. The grass was soft benefit their talons, brushing against their ankles. In the centre of the meadow sat a small blue lake. They walked over to the edge, looking into the water. A blue dot shot into the air, splashing them both with water. The dot, now seen to be a SeaWing, called to the trees around them. Soon they realised who the blue SeaWing was, "Tsunami?!" They both said at the same time.
"Don't forget us," Sunny said from the trees. Turning around, you could see the rest of them standing there, side by side.
"How could we forget you? How did you get here, though you have a school to run?" Glory asked them.
"Your hatchlings really are something, they managed to even persuade Tsunami, that takes a lot as you know. They wanted to get us all together again. It's only for a few hours, but it is still us being together again." Clay said.

They sat together, round the small blue lake, catching up with each other. There was a crack in the tree line, but turning around there was nothing. They shook their heads and went back to talk. When another one sounded, they did not react, only continuing to talk. Suddenly Glory and Deathbringer where pushed into the water. Laughter sounded from their friends, but there was no sight of what happened, why they had gone into the water. "RainWings," Deathbringer mumbled under his breath. There was a huge splash, as the rest of them were pushed into the water. When they all came up, they started to laughing again, looking for the unseen foe.

Being in the water together, gave an idea to Glory, whispering it to Deathbringer, they looked at the others, a smirk across their snouts. Deathbringer beat his wings down hard, sending waves to the others, knocking them off their talons. "Game on!" The others shouted when they came back up.

The next few hours were spent with the group splashing each other in the small blue lake. When Tsunami went under the water, Deathbringer saw her go under, so shouted out to the others, "Tsunami has gone underwater, thumping our talons on the floor will disturb her sight meaning that she has to come up to see." They all nodded their heads, before doing as they were told. Just like Deathbringer said it would, Tsunami soon came back to the surface before jumping at Deathbringer,
"You, you told them to do that!" She shouted at him. Deathbringer crouched, causing Tsunami to fly straight over his shoulder. He grabbed her by the tail, as she flew above him, before throwing her into the water, between himself and the rest of the group. When she came back up, he shot her his best smirk, 'well that went well' kind of smirk. They were soon laughing about it.

The night came quickly that day, soon they were waving their friends off. They turned around once their friends could not be seen, heading off towards their hut. They stopped by the hatchlings sleeping room, seeing that they were all there, asleep, before heading off to their room, falling asleep cuddled into each other.