Fury (Author's POV)

This is AquaStar, a SeaWing NightWing hybrid. She is five summers old. She has no powers, can see in the dark, has the light patches, stars that light upon her wings. She is of a high rank, but still there places from the top rank, she is a trusted guard. She is normally found inside the Queen's hut, guarding the door. Very relaxed, but when exited very hyper personality. Ships people, when she shops them, it will 99% of the time work out. Good to her fellow guards, even if lower rank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this one goes away from Glory and Deathbringer, but it was needed.
KawaiiRLovesShips thanks for the help. 😁

Galaxy walked forwards, scary calm, red started to flare on his frill. His sails turned a deep red. His claws started to glow black, almost automatically, his front right talon lifted. "YOU DARE INSULT ME?!!!!" He snarled, " YOU DARE INSULT, MY FAMILY?!!!!" He leapt forwards, the snarky NightWing froze, Galaxy's talons flared, the Dragon started to spasm. Galaxy stood, crouched on the NightWing's body, suddenly he collapsed, falling to the floor, the NightWing took a needed breath full of air.

Deathbringer walked down, blow gun in his talon. He carefully picked up Galaxy, setting him on the stage. He looked at Glory, then at the poor dragon, then back at Glory. "What are we going to do with him? He will grow out of it, hopefully, but until then? What even can we do?"
"Hope for the best, also warn everyone. That is as much as we can do." Glory replied.

The NightWings walked up to them and said, "You could have RainWing guards follow him camouflaged. They just need a Sky Stone to have their thoughts covered." Glory nodded, then called over two guards.
"You are not to allow him out of your sight. You have the stones?" She said to the pair. They nodded, then camouflaged again. Glory then waved the NightWing away, as she took her dragonets home.

(Gems' POV)

Mum took us home, getting some other dragons to get some beds for us. Each of them was sent to get a bed for each of us, I quickly called the one that was meant for me over. The very young RainWing NightWing hybrid bowed, then asked, "Is there something you want, Princess Gems?"
"Could I come? Help, bed?" I choke out, being the first time I have spoke. The bed collector seemed to be shocked, but quickly said,
"If the Queen, your mother, agrees, Princess Gems." With that, I rushed off to ask her.
"Mom?!?" I called out, causing everyone, including the guards in the trees, to fall down into the mud. "Can I help choose my bed?"
"Yes, if you stay with the other dragon. Be back before sundown." Mum replied. I leapt forwards hugging her, then ran back to the bed collector.
"She allowed it, bed collector," I said to the bed collector. "What's your name, bed collector, can't keep calling you bed collector?"
"My name is Luke, but you can call me bed collector if you want. Your mother allowed you to go without any more guards? Princess Gems?" Bed collector, now Luke, asked.
"Nah, there is there three more in the trees behind us, I have to be back before Sundown," I said. Luke chuckled lightly, then said,
"You really are one of a kind Princess Gems."He
"Yep, though drop the Princess title, it's getting annoying. Just because I'm hatched into the title, does not mean I have to be treated as one." I said back to him. He nodded his head in agreement, I then asked, "How old are you?"
"Just over two months, I'm not much older than you. But I joined so that the bullies can't get to me." He said, his voice dropping off at the end.
"Well, they can't get to you know, unless they want to go through me," I replied puffing out my chest. "Have you heard of the NightWing myth, about the elemental? I bet the news has gone around?"
He asked me, confuzzled, "What is this too so with the other dragons, are the myths true, people are saying that your mother is one?" I nodded my head at him. He started to bounce about, getting really excited. "I knew they were true. This was one of the reasons I was bullied, I believed in things too much." His voice dropping slightly. He then started to walk normally, so I said,
"This means that they can't get to you. They have to go through guards, royals, elemental and magic people. Trust me, they can't get to you."
"Wow, you really are a bundle of sunshine. Though that won't matter, they are stronger than that. They can read minds." He said, lightly chuckling first, then growing darker.
"That does not matter, my siblings can read minds, and we have friends that can also," I reassured him.
"That's good then, I can also read minds. Guess you have someone to talk to, in your mind." His inner voice growing very childish.
That's good.