Friends (Deathbringer's POV)

OK, so it will be Glory and me in a cave for one month. I am the only person allowed to leave the cave. The sad thing is that we have chosen (because it is the only one we know off) Glory's dragon hood prison. 'Under the Mountain'. "Deathbringer?" Glory asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yes?" I replied.
"We have reached Jade Mountain Academy, we should have a rest there then get on our way again." She stated.
"OK," I replied.

(Author's POV)
When they touched down outside of the academy Glory's friends came rushing over and asked them why they are here after some proper hellos. "Glory came down with Rainonflu and has to spend one month away from the rainforest in 'Under the Mountain'," Deathbringer said.
"Oh ok. You're going with her to get food ain't you?" Tsunami questioned.
"Yes. I am as she is not to leave the cave for the whole time otherwise she has to start the month all over again." He replied.
"Ok. So we while showing you where you can stay for the night. Breakfast at six no later as the students wake up at seven." Clay said.
"Thanks, where tired after that long flight." Glory said, tiredly.

They were shown to there room and left alone as Glory had collapsed out of tiredness and Deathbringer had to carry her for the third time today. "Deathbringer?" Glory called.
"Yes?" He questioned.
"What we going to do in the cave, it will be so boring." She said whining like a one-year-old dragonet.
"We will see when we get there," Deathbringer said dryly.
"Oh, ok." Glory replied sadly.
After that, they went to sleep one at one side the other at the other.