Questions (Parrots POV)

"Are we all here?" I addressed the tribes.
"Yes." A few different dragons said.
"I have been asked to read this to you." I opened the scroll and read it to them, "Tribes,
I'm having this readout because I can not be there to tell you myself. I am expecting eggs.
I'm not telling you because I know you like to gossip, so try and figure it out.
I will answer your questions when I get back.
Your Queen,
Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings."
We all stood there open mouthed, mutters started going round "who with" "is it a RainWing" "could it be a NightWing" "about time." They all looked back at me then left.

(Deathbringer's POV)
I woke up in the gentle glow of the high moon. Looking down, I see my lovely girls snout, smiling at me, eliminated. I stroked her face, tracing the jawline. She started to wake, eyes fluttering open. She smiled at me and said, "You awake Deathbringer?"
"Yes my love, I'm awake," I replied.
"Can we go get breakfast? I want breakfast!" She said getting up, ready to get her food.
"Ok, I'm coming. I'm coming." I said getting up, dragging myself to the food room. She walked ahead,
"Hurry up, I want food!" She pleaded. Walking into the room together, we were surprised. Glory's friends were all sitting, waiting for us so we could get some food.
"I'll go cook the food know we are all here," Clay said, starting to get up. I rested my talon on his shoulder, sitting him down.
"No. No. You're the guests, I'll prepare the food." I stated.
"Full dragon, please? Please?" Glory begged, "They need to see how good you are."
"I've got a feeling that's not the only reason, Glory?" I questioned, giving a 'truth-now' glare.
"No, it's not. But I WANT it, I NEED it." She said guiltily but still begging.
"Ok, only because you asked nicely. But this will be the last time this week." I said, sternly. With that, she sat down.

(Sunny's POV)
'What was that. They talked like they had been mates for years. What is this "Full dragon" Glory talks off? Did they invent it?' I thought, puzzled. We sat there in awkward silence, till Deathbringer came through with eight pieces of cow. Clay reached for one only to be Gibb slapped Deathbringer. "Don't touch! That's not all the food. Only start to eat when I sit down. With you." He said, sternly, glaring at us all.
"Glory did he do that to you?" I asked, curious.
"Yes, he did. I don't blame him, he is an amazing cook." Glory said, honestly, eyeing the food.

After he had brought through the rest, he glanced over at Glory's pleading eyes. He sighed. "Ok." He said giving in.
"YAY!" Glory squealed. We all gave her a look as Deathbringer placed the appropriate food on our slates, she just shrugged. I took a few minutes before we could eat, I looked at what we had; a chunk of cow, pineapple rings, pig strips and cylinders of meat. "Dig in." Glory said, briefly before cramping as much food into herself. I took a mouthful of cow,
"Wow. Deathbringer, this is amazing." I said in wonder, "When did you learn to cook like that? No don't answer I don't care, this tastes too good to care." He smirked and carried on eating.

When we had all finished I asked Glory if I could have a word with her. When we went around the corner I pulled her over and asked her, "Do you know how many?" I asked.
"No." She replied.
"Do you want to know?" I questioned.
"Yes." She replied.
"I can tell you," I said.
"How." She questioned.
"I... I have powers. But they only kicked in recently, meaning my powers are rare. They don't eat at my soul, they don't affect me at all." I said, "I could fell that you where the moment I saw you, no one else knows though please allow me to tell them though. Please."
"Yes of course." She said, shocked at what has just happened.
"Shall I tell you now?" I quizzed.
"No, tell the others about the powers, then you can say the number of eggs. Wow, that sounds so weird to say." She said. We walked off back to the table, everyone turned to face us when we sat down.
"Is everything alright?" Starflight asked.
"Yes, I just have something to say." I started, "I have developed powers. They're rare so the won't affect me. Do you want to know how many eggs Glory is expecting?"
"Yes." Everyone said in unison. I raised my talon to Glory, it glowed pink. After a couple of seconds, Glory glowed with a bright pink haze. I gasped, backpedalling.
"What? How many." Glory asked, worried.
"You... You... You are expecting six eggs." I managed to say before she fainted.