Informative (Glory's POV)

I woke to someone shaking my shoulder, screaming my name. When they saw my eyes open they hugged me, I could fell relief spreading through there muscles. "Glory, you OK?" I heard Sunny say.
"Yes, I am. Thank you." I replied.
"I will tell you the genders of the eggs. You have five boy eggs, one girl egg." She said.
"Wow. Guess we will have our hands full." I said, amazed.
"But there is something else, you are going to lay soon. You are very far into it. Have you been having instincts to go build a nest, Glory?" She asked.
"Yes." I said, confused.
"Well your getting instincts called 'lone wolf' the only reason that you are getting this is because you are going to lay away from the village. Because of that it is very rare. But it also means you and your mate will live longer then the other RainWings and her mates tribes." Sunny said.
"Oh Wow. I... I... I don't know what to say." I said, mouth making a very good impression of a goldfish, gold and all.
Deathbringer spoke up first, after a minute or so silence,
"So do you know how long she has until she lays? Maybe if she has hours or days, minutes even?" He quizzed.
"I don't know but they should come before the end of the day. That means that they will hatch under two full moons, full powers.
Looks like you really will have a lot to deal with. Do you know what the normal amount of eggs are for RainWings and NightWings?" She asked.
"NightWings normally only have one egg in there life time, RainWings can have a few. Though not many RainWings actually go on to have eggs." I said.
"Is this true, Glory." Deathbringer asked, curious but no anger showing through.
"Yes. It is true." I said, I looked down expecting Deathbringer to be angry. I felt arms wrap around me, I flinched thinking that I would be hit, he pulled me into a hug. I layed my head on his shoulder and cried.
"No one will hurt you..." He started, but I butted in,
"But they always have, they always will. Dragons never change."
"NO, don't think like that, Glory. You have changed, a sad dragonet to a amazing Queen, of two tribes, the dragon I fell for, literally. Glory I have changed, I went from a cold hearted assassin to a caring, love stricken dragon you see before you." He said lifting my head to look him strait in eyes. A tear rolled down Deathbringer's cheek, splashing onto the floor, his tear crawled over to me. Only then did I realise that my tears where making a ring around me.

(Deathbringer's POV)
Glory looked at the floor but not from sadness, from curiosity. The others where looking down as well. I looked down, seeing the ring I jumped away. "No, No, No. This... What... How... Why?" I said, shocked and scared.
"What is it Deathbringer?" Glory asked, worried.
"Its a old NightWing thing. I thought it was a old story, a story little hatchlings where told to scare them." He said.
"Scare them? What is this story." Glory asked, confused.
"Ok." He started, "There was a story of a NightWing that had this power. They where elemental. They where told to make the lava prisons, so the mums always said, 'If you misbehave the elemental will come' my mother used it on me more then once." He looked down. The other dragonets looked at each other again, eyes wide in amazement. Glory stood there opening and closing her mouth, lost for words. Sunny spoke up first,
"Does that mean Glory is one?"
"Yes, I believe so." He replied.
"Glory," She started, addressing Glory, "You could see if you could control the tears? Maybe." Glory closed her eyes, commentating, she lifted her talon and pointed it at Deathbringer. The tears followed and made a ring around him. She opened her eyes, seeing them around Deathbringer she lent down to touch the tears, when she touched them they ran to her claw and into it, she gasped wide eyed.
"Glory you ok?" He asked, worried. When she did not answer, he panicked, starting to shake her. When she snapped out if it she panted heavily, she looked at Deathbringer and hugged him, burring her head into him neck.
"Glory, what was it?" He questioned.
"I saw something, water, fire and air. They where all around me making a tornado like thing around me. It looked like I had fire in my eyes. But I could not see you Deathbringer." She said. Seeing how much of a nervous deck she is, he walked her over too the living room and sat her down on her chair, she fell asleep straight away. He stood there watching her, but finally walked away.