When Blood Drips - That Embarrassing Moment

Chapter 7 - That Embarrassing Moment

Izzy's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light.

Sunlight filled the room from the two big windows, and that brought a smile to my face.

I can't even remember the last time I had been in sunlight. Or even how many days I have slept through here.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up stretching my body as I went.

I sat up against the bed head and looked around the empty room.

Damon wasn't here.

That made my smile turn into a frown. I thought after last night that-

I shook my head slightly erasing those thoughts from my head.

I was just food to him. That's all. I didn't hear what I thought I heard last night. It. Was. All. In. My. Head.

I sighed in frustration and ripped the covers off me and walked towards one of the doors searching for the bathroom.

I opened the one closest to me and hit the jackpot.

The bathroom in here was very similar to the one in the other room. Very fancy with white marble and big jacuzzi bath.

I walked over to the shower and turned it on, I stripped from my clothes and got in.

I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner they had in the shower when I was finished my hair smelt fruity. I scrubbed my body with the body washes they had, which made me smell fruity as well.

I got out the shower and grabbed a white towel from the rack next to the shower and wrapped in around my body.

I froze when I realised I had no clothes to change into.

I cracked the door open slightly and peered into the room.

Empty.

I sighed in relief and dashed to the next door wearing nothing but my towel.

I silently prayed that it was a closet and turned the knob.

I slowly opened the door and looked inside. It was dark inside and I couldn't see a thing.

I felt the sides of the wall next to the door for a switch, but found nothing.

I slumped against the door in defeat.

I froze again when I heard a door open from behind me. I quickly dashed into the room quietly closing the door behind me.

I leaned my back against the door and clutched my towel hard.

I heard footsteps come towards the door and my heart skipped a beat.

What if it's Damon!? This is going to be so embarrassing!

There was a light knock at the door and my eyes widened.

What do I do? Do I answer it?

"Um.. Izzy are you in there?" Asked a famine voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to put the voice to a face.

"Izzy? It's me. Rachael." She said knocking again.

I got up and sighed in relief and opened the door so my head poked out.

She smiled at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Um.. I was looking for clothes" I said blushing.

She laughed and turned away and walked towards the exit.