Chapter Two

Author's Note: Starting in this chapter, along with the rest of them, anything that is in italics is Brooke talking during her little confessional.

Enjoy!

***

Brooke woke up the next morning, but made no move to get up.

She glanced over at the other bed in the room. It was empty.

Eve Torres had been her roommate and traveling partner, but ever since she left the WWE, Brooke had been by herself.

She and Eve didn't talk much, but they had an understanding, which made any silence between them not awkward or uncomfortable.

Normally, she got a room with just one bed. Sometimes, much like this time, the hotel would accidentally give her a room with two beds, but she didn't mind.

Finally, Brooke stood up and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and took a shower, then proceeded to get dressed. She brushed and straightened her hair.

When she was done, she looked in the mirror. She had stopped wearing makeup long ago, since she had no one to impress. She only wore makeup when she was on TV, which was rare.

She left the bathroom and went to find an elevator to take her to the lobby.

She planned to eat breakfast, go workout, then start heading for the next city. As the elevator reached the second floor, her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hello, Brooke. It's Vince."

"Hi Vince," She says. "Is something wrong?"

He chuckles. "No, nothing's wrong. Do you have time to come down to my office before you leave?"

"Absolutely," She says. "What is this about?"

"I just need you to sign a few things concerning the new reality show," He says. "It shouldn't take long. And once you're in the next city, you'll have a photoshoot with the other Divas in the show. Promotional stuff."

"Okay," She says, stepping off the elevator as the doors open. "I think I can handle that."

"Great," He says. "I knew I could count on you."

***

The next day, Brooke arrived at the arena, nervous as to what was about to happen.

She had gotten all the information she needed yesterday after meeting with Vince. She was currently in a dress and heels, which she never wore, for the photoshoot.

When she found the room she was told to meet everyone in, she saw the only other person there was Nattie.

When Brooke walked in, she looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Brooke!" She exclaims. "You're in a dress!"

She laughs. "I know! I feel so uncomfortable."

"Well, you look great," She says, smiling.

"Thanks."

At that moment, Ariane and Trinity (Cameron and Naomi) walked in, laughing and talking. They stopped when they saw Brooke and Nattie, and Ariane smiled.

"Brooke!" She exclaims. "I've always wanted to talk to you, but I always kinda got this vibe from you that you wanted to be alone. But now we're on a show together and we can be besties!"

"Sorry about her," Trinity says. "She's kinda crazy."

"Oh, girl, no you didn't!" Ariane says, turning to look at her. "I am not crazy!"

"I said kinda crazy," She says.

The Funkadactyls argue as Brooke and Nattie roll their eyes.

Soon, Nikki and Brie Bella, Eva Marie, and JoJo arrive, so they start taking pictures. Once they're done, Jon, the producer, talks to them.

"Since you're all here, we wanted to film you guys. Nothing much, we just want some background info on you," He explains. "Then you'll be done here, and we'll have some cameras follow you around. This is just so you can get the feel of them, then they'll be permanently on you next week."

Each of the Divas take turns filming something in a different room, and soon it's Brooke's turn.

"My name is Brooke Freeman, but you probably know me by my ring name, Brooklyn. I debuted in 2008, and I eventually held the Divas Championship in 2010. I've been trying to win it back ever since.

I'm currently single. My last relationship... Well, it ended badly, let's just say that. I'm not really looking for a guy right now. And that's all you need to know about me."

Brooke gets up and leaves. She goes to the room where they had the photoshoot, as Eva Marie walks out of the room.

"Hey, Brooke." She turns around to look at Jon, her eyebrows raised. Two men stood next to him. "This is Kyle and Tyler. They'll be the cameramen following you around the next few days. Then they'll become your personal cameramen."

"Awesome." She smiles. Jon nods and walks away. "Hey guys. I'm Brooke."

A guy with short brown hair says, "I'm Kyle."

"I'm Tyler," The other one, a guy with blonde hair, says. "I know exactly who you are, Brooke. You're my favorite Diva!"

She blushes. "Really? Thanks."

"Sorry, but I don't watch wrestling," Kyle says.

"I don't have to worry about you fangirling then, like Tyler here," She says, laughing. "And I'm sorry. I actually have a very boring life, so it won't be much fun to film."

"It's fine," Tyler says. "You can't be that bad."

"Come on," Kyle says. "Let's go to your hotel room."

On the way to the hotel, Brooke learned about the people who were hired to follow her. Kyle and Tyler met in film school, where they were roommates and eventually became best friends. They were currently writing a movie. Kyle wants to produce it, and Tyler wants to direct it.

Once they reached the hotel and got out of the car, Brooke said, "Wow, you guys have a much more interesting life than me!"

Tyler laughed. "Yeah, sure. You get to travel the world! How is your life not interesting?"

They reached the lobby, where Brooke led them to the front desk. She asked for her room key then led the two cameramen to her room.

They got there and she unlocked the door, leading them into her room.

Brooke frowns. "That's weird. There are two beds. I don't have a traveling partner." She turns to look at Tyler and Kyle. "Are you guys staying in here?"

"Oh, no," Tyler replies. "We have our own room."

"Who's staying in my room then?"