Chapter One

Brooke was backstage, after her match with AJ, which, as planned, was interrupted by Kaitlyn. She was now heading to the Divas locker room.

"Brooke!"

She stopped, turned around, and saw Zack practically running after her. She lets out a small laugh.

"What is it, Zack?" She asks.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier," He says. "I wasn't trying to offend you or anything."

Brooke smiles. "It's fine. I was just in a bad mood; you just brought up the wrong things to talk about."

He rubs the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly. "Yeah...Well, I was about to head back to the hotel, and I wanted to know if you need a ride."

She grins. "That'd be awesome. Let me go get dressed and we can go."

Brooke walks to the Divas locker room, leaving Zack to smile and walk away.

Once in the locker room, she was met with glares. Sighing, she walks over to her locker.

"Why is everyone glaring at me now?" She asks, rolling her eyes.

"Well...Vince wants to talk to you," Natalya says, nervously.

Brooke frowns. "Why?"

"I don't know," Nattie confesses. "But one of the stagehands just dropped by and he said it's urgent."

Brooke groans. "Fine. I'll get dressed then go."

Once dressed, Brooke walked nervously to Vince McMahon's office. If Vince called you to his office, it either meant you getting promoted or fired. Which one was about to happen, Brooke didn't know.

When she reached the office, she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Vince boomed.

Brooke opened the door, and saw Vince behind his desk, along with a man she didn't recognize, sitting next to him.

She took a seat across from them.

"Am I in trouble?" She asks, nervously and confused.

Vince chuckles. "Of course not. You're one of my best Divas. Now, I called you in here to talk to my friend here."

The man sitting next to him smiles. "My name is Jon Murray. Brooke, right?" She nods. "Well, I work for E! and I have a new reality show in need of some...Divas."

"I'm listening," She says, leaning forward.

"It's called Total Divas," He explains. "It will document the lives of a few Divas here. I'd like to offer you a spot on the show."

Her eyes widen. "That sounds amazing." Her eyes flicker to Vince, but she quickly looks back to Jon. "Will it interfere with my job in the WWE?"

"That's the thing. We're going to film your job, as well as what goes on backstage and in your personal life."

She thinks it over for a minute, then says, "Alright. I'll do it."

"Great!" Jon says. "We'll start filming next week."

"I'll be ready," She says, smiling.

Jon and Brooke exchange information, then Brooke says her goodbyes. As she walked down the hall, she ran into a very nervous Natalya.

"What's wrong, Nattie?" Brooke asked, worried.

"I just got called to Vince's office," She says. "Do you have any idea why?"

"If I'm right, you have nothing to worry about." She smiles. "I promise."

"Okay..." Nattie says, skeptically.

She and Brooke head their separate ways. Brooke finally finds Zack, who looks confused and worried.

"Hey, Brooke," He says. "I thought you were just getting dressed."

"Sorry..." She says, softly. "I...was talking to Vince. I was told it was urgent."

Zack goes from confused to panicked. "Is everything okay?"

She laughs. "Yeah, everything's fine. I'm gonna be on a new reality show."

"Oh, that's great!" He says, smiling.

"I know, right?"

"Now c'mon," He says. "We should get going."

She involuntarily yawns. She gives a small smile. "I think you're right."

He smirks. "Of course I'm right."

She rolls her eyes as she follows him to his car. She gets in the passenger seat as Zack gets in the driver's seat. When the car turns on, the radio turns on shortly after. Brooke frowns.

"Is something wrong?" Zack asks, trying to be worried, but mostly just amused by her face.

"It's...Justin Bieber," She says.

He nods. "Yeah, it is. Is something wrong?"

"Can we just...turn the radio off?" She asks.

He reaches over and turns it off. "Better now?"

"Yeah..."