Chapter 8

Back with another update luvs.💛 This my fav collage so far 🤩 Enjoy:)

💛  This my fav collage so far 🤩 Enjoy:)

Ke'Ziah's POV
Friday

"ZZ, you okay?" Skylar asks me as she places her delicate small hands on my bruised cheek. She somehow makes me feel at ease.

"I'm okay Sky." I say giving her a small smile. At the moment, I was trying not to laugh or anything because it causes me tremendous pain.

"Okay ZZ." She says laying her head on my chest, hugging me.

"Nap Sky, I'll wake you up in a few." I say rubbing her head as she closes her eyes drifting off. I don't know what I'd do without her.

I lay her down on my bed as I sit up in pain.

Flashback

I groan as I sit up on my hardwood floor cramping over in pain. He never beat me this bad. Maybe a couple nose bleeds, but I felt as if he fractured one of my bones.

I wipe my hand across my face and then look at my hand to see it covered in blood. I almost scream at the sight, but I was use to it.

I use my other hand to help myself up as I limp to my bathroom. It seems as if it took me a million years to reach my bathroom door.

I flick the lights on and take in my appearance in the mirror.

My nose had blood drying up around it, while my right cheek had a huge purplish/bluish bruise on it. I tasted blood in my mouth, but it hurt too much to even try and examine it.

I pulled out my drawer and got a wash cloth, wetting it and gently wiping the blood off, but it still made me flinch at the contact.

10 minutes later, I have a very bloody rag, but my face was clean only leaving the huge bruise in my right cheek. A tear slips out at the sight. I let it knowing there was nothing else I could do.

I look down at my exposed stomach seeing a fairly large bruise to the side of my body. It hurts like hell and looks horrible.

I sigh and throw my bloody rag in the trashcan and readjust my head scarf and bonnet. They somehow stayed on during that whole beat down.

I walk back into my room hearing the house alarm go off meaning that he just left.

Thank God.