OVERVIEW/ CHARACTERS

My names for each character in this book are completely original so please don't steal any of their names. If you ever want to know there real names, just ask me and I will try to provide many pics of each character if possible. THESE ARE REAL CELEBRITIES THAT I FOUND ON INSTAGRAM AND GOOGLE.

And here I present to you, the roles and names of each character. If I add any new characters, I will be sure to add them to this list. (Not every character will have a picture, I'll leave descriptions and you guys can imagine how they look).

Names & Roles
•Ke'Ziah Cailyn Gayeiz: Main female character.

•Elle Solana Gonzales: Ke'Ziah's bestfriend.

•Ezrah Maurice Richardson: Main male character.

•Deion Floyd- Ezrah's bestfriend.

•Kendrick Richardson: Ezrah's uncle and Zak's brother.

•Lukas Moretti: Kendrick's bestfriend.

•Skylar Raven Gayeiz : Ke'Ziah's little sister.

•Zak Richardson: Ezrah's dad and Kendrick's brother. Elle's step dad and Isobel's husband.

•Isobel Torres: Elle's mom. (Her last name is different from Elle because she didn't marry Elle's biological father.) She is also Ezrah's step mom.

•Madison & Riley Adams: They are twins and are also Elle's and Ke'Ziah's close friends.

• Daniel Miller: You'll figure out who he is as the story progresses.

Audrey Miller: You'll figure out who she is as the story progresses.

Ages
Ke'Ziah- 16 years old
Elle- 16 years old
Ezrah- 18 years old
Deion- 18 years old
Kendrick- 25 years old
Lukas- 23 years old
Skylar- 3 years old
Zak- 39 years old
Isobel- 35 years old
Madison & Riley- 17 years old
Daniel- 20
Audrey- 17

Descriptions
> Ke'Ziah- (brownskin) black. Her hair is big, long, poofy, & curly. She's very small and has light brown eyes. She's 5'3.

> Elle- (light skin) hispanic. Her hair is long wavy/curly. She's slim thick and has regular brown eyes. She's 5'8.

> Ezrah- (dark skin) black. His hair is poofy (& long). His body is buff & toned and he has brown eyes w/ grey rims. He's 6'4.

> Deion- (dark skin) black. His hair is long dreads and his body is a lil buff & toned. He has brown eyes and is 6'3.

> Kendrick- (dark skin)black. He has thick & long hair and he also has chin/facial hair. His body is muscular and toned and he has brown eyes. He's 6'5.

> Lukas- (light skin) Italian. His hair is styled into a short cut but long enough to style it in various ways. He has many tattoos and facial hair. His body is toned, fit, & muscular. His eyes are greyish/ hazelish. He's 6'2.

> Skylar- (brown skin) black. She has long curly hair and she is a little 3 year old. She has brown eyes and is 2'10.

> Zak- Resembles Ezrah (looks slightly different). Has cut hair (waves) & is very muscular. He has brown eyes with grey rims & is 6'6.

> Isobel- Resembles Elle (looks slightly different). Has shoulder length curly hair and brown eyes. She's 5'4.

> Madison & Riley- Identical Twins (light skin) & mixed (black and white). Has curly thick hair & is slim thick. They have a fit body (they both do sports) and hazel eyes. They both are 5'5.

> Daniel- white. Has blonde short hair and is a little buff. Has blue eyes and is 5'11.

> Audrey- white. She has long brown hair and is very skinny/slim. She has bluish/ greyish eyes and stands at 5'8.

I hope you all enjoy! First chapter will be published in a few. I love you all! Comment and tell me what you think! ~ @ametaphorokay 😘

Published:
Friday
06/15/2018
5:44pm