CHAPTER 2

I might publish 2 chapters since this is kind of a filler chapter

I might publish 2 chapters since this is kind of a filler chapter. 💜

Ke'Ziah's POV

I slowly sat up on my bed and picked up my phone from my night stand. The time read 11:06am, so I decided not to lay back down and go back to sleep like I usually would do.

I got out of my bed and trudged to my bathroom with my phone in my hands and sat on the toilet going through my social media accounts.

This was an everyday thing for me, probably adding to the reasons why that I'm always late to everything.

While I'm just chilling on the toilet, Elle texts me. She must've left early this morning because she wasn't next to me when I woke up this morning.

Bestieee☝🏾👑: heyy bitch. i left like at 10 some, my mom needed my help this morning.

Must be nice to have your mom around daily. I think to myself. I really wish she was around for me and Sky.

Me: oooh okay, what she needed?

I put my phone on the counter after I sent that text and wiped myself. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before picking up my phone again as it flashed with a text from Elle.

Bestieee☝🏾👑: she having some type of dinner tonight cuz she got an announcement to make chy. she said i could invite you and sky over so bring yall asses over here at 6:30. it start at 7 but you always late..

I swear I have the most aggressive bestfriend ever.

Me: i guess I'll be there.

Bestieee☝🏾👑: ik you'll be there. ttyl hoe.

Me: bye gurl.

I cut my phone off and throw it on my bed. I need to go wake Skylar up or else that girl will sleep all day.

I walk to her room energetic as all the sleep is finally gone from my body. I open her door to see her knocked out on her bed. One of her arms are hanging off of the bed and her body was scrunched up in a weird position.

She sleeps like she works a 9-5 and take night classes at the local university. I find it funny how she can sleep for so long.

I shake her awake as she yawns and stretches lightly.

"Morning ZZ." She says holding her arms out to me. She's absolutely the cutest kid ever.