He thought he would never see

"No! What the bloody hell Hermione?!! You let Malfoy join S.P.E.W.?????!!!!"
"Yes, Ronald" Hermione replied rolling her eyes. "At least he joined willingly ... in spite of someone else ..."
"I was one of the first members!"
"So...?? Harry was as well, and he doesn't seem to mind!"
"Please don't drag me into this ..." Said Harry looking at the fighting couple. They fought over every bloody shit. And the worst was that somehow Harry himself had to be dragged into this. Malfoy had changed, and over the school year, Harry had learned not to hate him. He had even invited him over for tea a couple of times since no one seemed to wanna be near him or even touch him with a thirty-nine and a half foot long pole.
"Harry as a member and secretary of S.P.E.W. You will be dragged into this argument whether you like it or not!"
"I've said my opinion on this topic, I don't bloody mind if Draco Malfoy is a member of S.P.E.W."
"See Harry doesn't mind, and you shouldn't either!" Said, Hermione, as she picked up her books and walked away in anger. On her way out of the portrait hole, she bumped into Ginny but continued on walking away from them in anger.
"What's got her wand in a knot?" Asked Ginny as she approached Harry and Ron. "Draco Malfoy joined S.P.E.W., and now Ron is very angry," Said Harry, whispering the last part so only Ginny could hear.
"Do you reckon he's jealous?" She whispered to him. "Duh..." he quickly whispered back smiling slightly.
"I just don't see why a house elf abusing bastard have to join S.P.E.W."
"I get the point Ron, but believe it or not - he's changed."
"Whatever ..." He said angrily and muttered something about him having to leave.
"What a nice visit from my dear brother." Said Ginny sarcastically.
"Wish they didn't have to fight all the bloody time ..." said Harry sighing.
"Yeah ... I'm glad we're not like them ..."
"Me too, but it wouldn't have changed the fact that I love you ..."
"I know ..." she said looking at him for a while. She kissed him goodnight and headed up to her dormitory.

Harry started walking through the Gryffindor common room wondering why people looked at him weirdly. Then he remembered he was no longer a student, he was a bloody teacher. He could give anyone here detentions. That's probably why no one did anything funny like pulling pranks, throwing paper at each other or tricking friends to eat U-No-Poo ...
He swung open the portrait hole and started walking towards his office when he heard someone crying. He pulled out his invisibility cloak (as last time he had found someone crying in Hogwarts he had almost been tortured in a bathroom, and accidentally making Malfoy end up in the hospital wing)and started searching for the crying student. But before he could put on the cloak properly a person had spotted him, and he quickly hid the cloak behind his back.
"What's The Hairy Potty up to?" He heard a familiar mocking voice say, Peeves the poltergeist ...
Harry ran for it as he had a lot of experience from this poltergeist. Running wasn't that bad of a choice as he had dodged a toilet seat, that had been aimed for his head. " The potty doesn't want its toilet seat?!" He heard the voice say before Peeves' voice died away.

He could now hear the crying student better and better, and as he opened the door to the Transfiguration classroom. He saw something he thought he would never ever see. A crying Professor McGonagall.

This chapter is crappy as well, but since I hate to make a new chapter to say something, I had to come up with something quick ... Well today May 2nd, 2018 is the day Lord Voldemort fell!!! ( 20 years ago)

I love this day, as well as it's a sad one. I mean who doesn't think it's sad that Remus, Nymphadora, Fred and Snape died (some people don't care about Snape, but I do ... I think his life was tragic and it shows the consequences of your actions, and I love the character Lily Potter, therefore, I like Snape, he's not my favourite though. But I like him.)

Who's your favourite character? (Mine is Minerva McGonagall, BOOM!!)
-Astra💛🖤