Birthday surprises

Becky's P.O.V

Today is my seventeenth birthday😄 all the boys are having a celebration for me and Carter's birthday ( mainly Carter's ) and we're going to meet lots of fans. I can't wait.

I woke up at 7:15. I quickly ran to the bathroom so that I could have a shower before other people started waking up.

When I had washed and brushed my hair. I decided to straighten it. There now it looked normal instead of its usual crazy, wavy state.

I ran back into my room because I was just wearing a towel. Luckily nobody was out of their room.

When I went into my room I headed straight for the wardrobe. I couldn't find anything decent to wear so I just threw on some sweatpants, a t shirt and hayes' jumper. ( he gave it to me one time when we were hanging out as friends 😋)

I slowly walked downstairs. Ugh I'm so tired. I made myself some breakfast and decided to go to the mall to get a birthday outfit.

When I got there I went straight to Hollister and bought a cream, lace skater dress. Then I went to the vans shop and bought a pair of pastel pink vans and lastly I went into accessorise and bought some pretty love heart earrings and a pastel pink headband. There now my outfit was complete.

I walked home and when I opened the door I could hear laughing coming from the kitchen. I went in and saw carter and Jack talking to each other.

Carter noticed me first and gave me a hug "happy birthday babe" he said to me. All I said back was "happy birthday bestie" because my boyfriend was there and it was a bit awkward how carter had called me babe in front of him. Next I ran and hugged Jack. He had been out of town for a few days and I missed him. "Happy birthday becks" he said to me and kissed me on my forehead. "Thank you" I said hugging him tighter.

Then I told them I had to leave because I needed to change. Then I left the room.

Jack's P.O.V

Okay I'm going to admit, I was a bit jealous when carter called Becky babe but i have no right to be....... I made out with another girl when I went away to see my cousin. I know it's wrong but since I was last with Becky we both changed and I just don't think there is really a connection between us. I also think she may have feelings for one of the guys... I'm going to talk to her first thing tomorrow. I didn't want to say it on her birthday.

Becky's P.O.V

When I had changed I looked in the mirror. I looked better then I do on a normal day so I guess that's good.

As I was looking in the mirror I realised that I don't know if I love Jack anymore, I mean sure I love him but more like a brother or best friend. It just feels wrong dating him. I mean we've both changed a lot.

I heard lots of talking coming from downstairs so I walked down to the living room.

"Hey guys" I said to all the boys.

Hayes ran up to me and hugged me " happy birthday princessa" it's embarrasing that he is taller then me.

"Hey poobear" I smiled at him.

Everybody then came up to me and wished me happy birthday. We all sat down and watched Tv for around half an hour before we heard a car pulling up to the house.

"Becky we have a surprise for you" nash told me.

"Ok so don't freak out but.." Jack g started

The doorbell rang.

"We brought some people here to meet you" jack J finished.

I ran over to the door excited to see who it was. As soon as I opened it I froze. Something you may not know about me is that when I meet or see a famous person I immediately freeze and go all shy.

"Umm hi I I I'm Becky" I said to them. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I squealed and hugged each of them.

" hey Becky we're.....

Authors note

Wow I'm so sorry. This took me 6 weeks to upload. I feel so bad.

Let me explain. I'm not trying to make excuses I'm just explaining.

1. I went on holiday at the start of July while I was writing this and I didn't have wifi

2. Then I came home and my wifi was broken for 2 weeks

3. Then my iPad broke and if didn't get it fixed for two weeks I got it back on Saturday (three days ago)

Also I wanted to let you guys know that I'm not really feeling very happy at the moment. In 2 weeks I have to go back to school and I hate my school. Not just like every kid hates school but it's because I'm not happy there I feel very stressed at the moment and I feel sick at the thought of seeing everyone again and being stuck there for another year

My parents are giving me the option to move school but I'm not sure what to do. I just feel really alone at the moment I have no one to talk to and it's making very unhappy.

Please dont think I'm saying this for attention. I just needed to tell someone and I thought you guys would be perfect.

If your still reading now, I love you.

P.s sort of cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. Who do you think it is?

P.p.s if you want me to do a Q & A comment asking me some questions. LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

-Becky

Also I added a picture of her finally. It's Chloe moretz