Shes staying???

Nash's P.O.V

Wow my mom just told me that I could invite cameron, Matt, Taylor, Jack and Jack and Shawn over for 1 and a half months. That's a long time. She also told me that Becky is going to be staying to look after sky.

Apparently Becky is 16! I thought she was younger.

Cam is going to be so happy when he finds out. He obviously has a crush on Becky. It was so funny he kept staring at her during dinner 😂 he's so hopeless.

I'm going to call all the guys to tell them. I might leave out the part about Becky and give them a surprise.

Well I'm going to bed. Tomorrow me and my mom are showing Becky and Juliet around the town.

Becky's P.O.V

I just woke up and my mom told me to get ready because Elizabeth and Nash were going to show us around town.

Yay I love shopping ❤️

I'm going to wear some sweatpants and an old football jersey I stole from my brother a few months ago. I put my hair in a messy bun and threw on some uggs. I didn't want to get dressed up for a simple trip to town.

My mom just told me we are leaving. I threw on my old school coat from when I lived in Dublin and ran down the stairs.

Me and my mom got into Elizabeth's car. I sat next to Nash in the back.

"Hey" said nash

"Hi" I said quietly

Ugh why am I shy around new people.

When we got to the 'mall' the girls went to all the clothes shops while Nash went to some other places.

I got a nice amount of stuff because my mom was feeling generous. Well she was leaving me for 6 weeks. After shopping and eating I went home and went to bed my mum is leaving tomorrow.