I'll go (part one)

Becky's P.O.V

I woke up the next day at 8 am. That was pretty late for me considering in Ireland I got up at 6 for school.

I went downstairs and saw Nash and Cam sitting at the breakfast table eating some... Cereal I think. This was the perfect time to ask Nash if he'd go.

"Nash I was going to go looking for a dance studio, so I was wondering if you could-"

"Mind Sky while your gone" he cut me off.

"Well ummm...." I stammered not wanting to ask him anymore.

"Would you like me to come with you? To show you around" cameron asked

"Oh well if you don't mind" I said properly looking at him for the first time.

Wow I just noticed how perfectly his hair framed his face and perfect he looked. Ugh stop thinking like that..... Some one like Cameron Dallas would never like someone like me.

"Great well when do you want to leave?" Cameron asked knocking me out of my daydream.

Wait what were we talking about? ........Oh right dance studio.

"In like an hour maybe" I said quietly a bit embarrassed because I was probably looking at him a little too long.

------

I ran upstairs and grabbed a really pretty mint bandeau skater dress and some white ankle socks and mint vans. I left my hair down and wore a little lace headband.

I put on some mascara and then walked downstairs. I don't wear that much makeup on a regular basis.

I walked down the stairs slowly because I knew that if I ran I would trip. I've already fallen down the stairs three times while staying here. I didn't want it to happen now. When I got downstairs I saw all the boys in the living room.

A couple of them looked at me a little too long including cameron.

"Is my dress too short?" I asked carter, who was next to me, quietly.

"No it's lovely Becky" he answered smiling at me.

"Thanks" I replied and gave him a little hug. Then I went over to Cameron and asked if he was ready to go. When he said yes I started walking to the door. He came up behind me and grabbed my hand. I blushed and he hugged me.

Oh right he was just being friendly because that's all I'll ever be to him...... A friend.

Authors note

Ok so thanks to Amberrwhuuut who is now helping me write this. Her ideas are really good. She came up with the idea for this chapter. Part 1 and 2

Also I just got twitter yesterday so if you want to follow me my name is OfarrellBecky

Thanks for nearly 10k reads guys

-becky🎀