Skylynns babysitter ( Cameron Dallas )

Becky's P.O.V

Today was my first day In North Carolina. I was so excited when I found out my family and I were moving to America. I've grown up in Ireland all my life so this is going to be a big change for me.

When we pulled up beside a huge house I was amazed.

"Th...th......this is our house?"

"It sure is honey"

"Wow"

We opened the door and it was so beautiful inside. I ran upstairs and chose a bedroom that overlooked the neighbours and our gardens. When I looked out I noticed a big shed.

"Mum what's that big shed at the end of the garden?"

"Go take a look and see"

I ran outside and went straight out to the shed. Well actually it wasn't a shed it was a...... Dance studio???

"Oh mum thank you so much this is amazing"

"Your welcome darling, oh by the way we are going over to meet the new neighbours so quickly get dressed"

I went up to my bedroom and chose a pale pink summer dress from my suitcase. Oh by the way I have long straight strawberry blonde hair, big blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. I'm also skinny and short. Oh and I'm 16 years old so yeah that's me.

When I was finished getting changed I quickly put my hair in a high pony and ran out the door after my mom.

When my mom knocked on the door of the neighbours house, the door opened and I saw a very familiar face.