Twins????

Becky's P.O.V

I opened the door to the griers house with the spare set of keys nash gave me.
As soon as I walked in I could hear lots of laughter and screaming.

I ran straight up to my room to change into more comfortable clothes. Just then I heard a knock on my door. I still had my dress on but I had taken my hair band and my shoes off.

"Who is it?" I asked quietly.

"Sky" replied the person from outside.

"Well come in then silly" I told her.

She ran in and jumped onto my bed.

"Have you met nashty's friends yet?" She asked me.

"Well of course I have. I've spent the last few days with them."

"No I mean the twins" skylynn told me with a tone in her voice saying well duhh what else would I mean.

"When did the twins get here?" I asked her.

"When you were with cammy" she answered and ran out shouting "you should change, then come down and meet them"

"K I'll be down in a minute princess"

I went over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of cute lilac sweatpants, a plain white crop top, a pair of turquoise vans and I tied my hair into a ponytail with a pink bow in it. My outfit didn't really match but it was comfy and I wasn't going out so why not.

I decided not to put on any makeup because to be honest I don't really like wearing it. I grabbed my iPhone and walked downstairs and ran into the living room. When I went in I couldn't believe who I saw.

Authors (short) note

Hi guys this isn't a great chapter. I was wondering do u think I should make an Instagram for Becky's outfits. I would like to make one so yeah. Comment if I should.
-Becky
Ps this is just a filler chapter so the chapters that I was helped with will be coming soon.