Meeting everyone

Nash P.O.V

Becky is coming over today so this should be interesting. I asked her to come at 2pm.
The boys are coming at 12 but I want some alone time with them before she gets here. Then I'll say "I have a surprise for you" then she'll walk in and everyone will be like omg. Hehe it's going to be great.

Alright the doorbell rang meaning that the guys are here. I walked into the living room and there was Shawn, Cam, Taylor, Matt, Jack G and Jack J. Hayes was up in his room.

"Hey guys' I said.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Hellooooo"

"Sup"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah hey bro" ( weird but..... )

"Do you guys want to play some video games?" I asked

I heard a chorus of sures around the room.

We were playing videos games and the time flew by. Suddenly the door rang.

"Well I have a surprise for you"

Becky's P.O.V

Nash told me to come at 2 my parents left at 11. I was just packing up.

So far I had packed all my new clothes and some old stuff, my toiletries, my books and my makeup. Now I just had to pack my electronics. In Dublin my school used Ipads so I had one one of those and in my second year summer exams I got all A's so my parents bought me a iPhone 5c.

I looked at the clock and it said it was 1:56 oops I realized I should go now.

I went downstairs. I walked out the door and locked the door. Then I walked over to the griers and rang the doorbell.

I heard nash say something about surprise then the door opened.

Jack G's P.O.V

"I have a surprise for you" Nash opened the door and in walked a really cute little girl. I mean she was so small it was cute. I wonder why she was here.

"This is Becky, Sky's new babysitter" said Nash

"Wait what age are you?" Asked taylor

"I'm 16" she said really quietly. wow she looked like 14.

We all said hey to her because we hadn't really said hey yet.
"I'm ja.."

"I know who you are" she cut me off. I must of been looking confused or something because then she giggled.

I couldn't help but notice that not once did Cam take his eyes off Becky. Well I'll let him do whatever he wants even if he looks stupid.

Becky's P.O.V

When I walked in I saw 6 more teenage boys. I thought only Matt and Cam were staying. I was wrong.

After they all introduced themselves Nash showed me to my room. It was beside Sky's room. He said I could either go into Sky or come back down with him. I chose Sky.

When I went in she was playing with her ponies.

"Hi are you Becky?"

"Yes I am are you sky?"

"Yep, wanna play ponies?"

"Sure"

We played ponies for an hour then Nash called us down. He had made lunch for us which was nice. Hayes was downstairs too.

"Hi" I said to him. I felt more comfortable around him.

"Hey" he said back.

We ate lunch and I went back up stairs with Sky. Then at about 8 I put her to bed and went downstairs.