Forget about me

Jacks P.O.V ( I'm just going to say jack for this jack and Jack g and jack j for the other jacks)

I grabbed Becky's hand and lead her downstairs. We wanted to tell them what was going on.

Becky said she didn't want them to know about my cheating incident yet though and I told her that whenever she was ready we could speak to nash about it and he'd say it to the others.

I'm so happy to have her back in my life. I missed her too much, four months seemed like four years to me.

When we got downstairs Becky brought me into the living room. Everyone looked up at us confused. Except for cameron who looked at our hands joined together.

Becky's P.O.V

I looked at everyone in the room. They all had the same expression on their face. Confusion.

"Guys I wanted to introduce you to someone" I told the boys.

Now they looked even more surprised.

"Who?" Nash asked.

"Jack" I hesitated "my boyfriend.

"Wait when did this happen?" Carter asked.

"Well about a year ago Jack moved to Ireland and was living in my neighbourhood. He became friends with my brother and was always at my house. Next thing you know we were dating. Then after a few months he had to leave again and so did I. We decided against a long distance relationship. But now he's back and we have started dating again"
After my little story jack looked at me and kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

Awwww I heard Matt say. I laughed at him and went to find an empty seat on the couch. Everyone just laughed with me and went back to their movie.

Cameron's P.O.V

wow that's just cold. Becky totally forgot I even exist. I mean earlier we kissed and now she has a boyfriend. Shows what I meant to her.

How could she just forget about me?

Authors note

Sorry this update took a while I was pretty busy and I tore my hamstring. Meaning I was meant to not dance for three weeks but yesterday my physio changed it to six weeks so I still have another four weeks of no dancing 😫😲😁
Yesterday I don't know how many times I tweeted nash grier asking for him to #followmenash ugh
One direction concert was amazing and 5sos were perfect. Wish I lived in America so I cud go to magcon😲😭😫 anyway hope you like this update most ppl shipped jecky so yep poor cameron though. 02l and some other famous people will be in next few chapters. Enjoy from now on I'm updating three times a week no more slacking off