Chapter 4

Jayy's P.O.V. 

I looked down at Dahvie who was still sleeping in my arms. I got the warmist feeling just being near him. "Dahv." I whsipered kissing his lips. Dahvie smiled at me then opened his eyes. "Morning Jayy. I love you." He managed to get out before snuggling up even closer to me and drifing back off. "I love you too" I whispered. 

"Oh my god, look at them so kawaii." I heard a few voices screech. My eyes fluttered open to find Haley and the rest of the crew looking at us like a few puppies. I kissed Dahvie on the lips to wake him up. "What is it Jayyboo?" He asked with his eyes still closed. "Is time to wake up babe." He smiled and opened his eyes, "I love it when you call me that." Haley had to walk out of the room to keep from squalling. "Okay you guys, concert is in about 3 hours." Haley finally said coming back into the room. "I suggest you guys start getting ready, like now." 

When I was finally awake and had coffee in my system I went to put some make up on. I felt really pumped about this concert tonight, mostly pumped about the kiss we will share on stage. Let me tell you about kissing Dahvie; Its like kissing the fullest, plumpest, softest lips ever. If heaven existed I would be in it when I kissed him. 

I suddenly felt someone lift my shirt off me, Dahvie. "I like your shirt better over there." He said giving me his puppy dog face. I turned to face him and kissed him biting his bottom lip. I gained no entrance. I ran my hands down to his waist and pulled him closer grinding on him as I did. He gave a small moan. Entrance accepted. "Dahvie, Jayy come on you guys chop, chop get ready!!!" Haley yelled through the door. I smiled as I broke the kiss. "I love you" I whispered. Dahvie smiled, kissed my cheek, then walked into our room. 

"Okay, first concert. How you guys feeling?" Haley screeched as we were walking towards to bus. I grabbed Dahvie's hand and intertwined it in mine. He smiled so bright. 

It was 3 minutes before show time and I was already about to jump on the stage. "Okay, Haley, I cant stand it anymore can we go out now?" Haley shook her head at my words. "Sure, we can go out right now if you'd like." I jumped up and kissed Dahvie, then took the stage.

Davhie's P.O.V. 

"Alright motherfuckers, are you ready to get crazy?!!??" I yelled into the mic. We started to sing a few songs, it was time for my favorite song, Scream For My Ice Cream. "Let get this party started!" I stopped singing and ran over to kiss Jayy. The crowd went wild. 

After all the songs were over we were headed back to our bus. "Jayy!" A male voice called to him. "Jayyvon fucking Monroe!" I called again. I looked back to see Jeffree Star. I walked over to him with Jayy. "Hey Dahv., Okay so were having a small tour beginning party, if you guys are to beat to come you can bring anyone." I looked over at Jayy and shrugged my shoulders. "Sounds like fun." I said. "We'll be down there in a lil bit I'm going to change." Jayy grabbed my hand and led me to the bus. 

When we were on the bus Jayy confessed to me. "Babe, I really didnt wanna go to that party." He gave a sexy grin "I was hoping we could do something fun tonight instead." I giggled and texted Jeffree we werent gonna make it. He responded with an okay and to tell everyone else so we did. "Finaly alone" I said to Jayy pulling him close to me by his shirt. "I love you Dahvie." He mumbled before we started kissing me roughly

*....I think you get the point of what happened that night I'm just to lazy to write it <3 yall*

-------------------------------------------------------

"You guys!!! Put some clothes on. Fuckk!" Haley squealed. My eyes fluttered open to see Jayy and me were cuddled up naked together. "Good Morning Jayy." I whispered into his neck and kissed it. I felt his body tense up and then hug me. "Good Morning babe." I smiled at him. I love those words together. I got up and put some clothes on due to the fact the whole bus was starving and I was the only one who knew anything about cooking. "Dahv I'm hungry!!" Aussie whined. "Im cooking right now, give it 20 minutes." Aussie groaned then went back to his laptop. "Umph thats sexy." I giggled at Jayy's horrible bed head. "You better be glad I love you." He pulled me into a hug. "And what if you didnt?" I spoke into his chest. "Do we even really wanna think about that?" Jayy kissed my forehead and went to sit down. I continued to cook.

"Okay motherfuckers, because I'm so nice I made blueberry, cinnamon, and chocolate chip pancakes." everyone started to make a line to get food, I quickly jumped in front of all the food. "Because Jayy is the only one who didnt pester me about being hungry he gets to go first." Jayy chuckled and loaded his plate with chocolate chip pancakes. "I honestly almost forgot to eat." He said pulling out the orange juice. "Well I almost forgot there was pancakes in the griddle." I slapped him on the back. "Your an ass you know that." I nodded to him and kissed his lips. Mm they taste of pancakes; well obviously. 

"We have about 3 hours untill the next concert." Haley screamed from the front of the bus. "Were right here Haley." Jayy shot her a mean look. "Babe calm down." I told Jayy from the kitchen. "Hey, why do I always have to clean up." I threw the plate in the sink "Fuck it." Jayy clicked his tounge. "Temper, Temper."  "Its everyone pissy today, holy fuck dont blow me up im coming to put my plate in the sink" Aussie joked. I grabbed a knife and put him in a headlock. "Are...Are you gonna clean the whole kitchen for me?" I said in a raspy voice. Jayy started laughing, "Bitch he gonna kill yo ass." 

"I am so amused." Aussie said in a lame voice. 

I unhanded him and skipped to my little hair and makeup station I had in our room. 

Jayy's P.O.V

"What kind of drugs did you give him?" Aussie rubbed his neck. 

"He just woke up like that. I dont know what happened." I sat and leaned my head on the back of the couch. It could be the fact that we had amazing sex last night. I laughed at my own thoughts. 

"Jaaaayyy!" Dahvie yelled from the bedroom.

"Daaahvvv!" I said mockingly. 

He came out of our bedroom with one of my jackets. "Can I wear this? Pwease." He made his adorable puppy dog face. "I'm cold and all my jackets are annoying." I laughed and nodded. "I dont care if you wear any of my stuff, just dont ruin it or I'll rip your head off." I smirked. 

"Okay bitches, its ya'lls day off." Haley yelled from her bunk. "In another words calm the fuck Davhie." Haley grouched. 

"Haley can I ask you something?" Dahvie got right up to her bunk. 

"hm?" 

"Is your tummy full." Dahvie asked softly. 

She nodded.

"OKAY EVERYONE LET HER FUCKING SLEEP!!" Dahvie yelled and laughed. Haley hit him.

"Fuck off!" She groaned. 

I grabbed Dahvie's hand and led him to the bed room. 

"Okay mofo, your gonna have to calm your tits." 

Dahvie pouted, "Your the one who gave me monster." 

I looked at him wide eyed then remembered last night. Shit.

I sighed and cluched my temples. "Fuck!" I screamed as the pain of my headache pressured more and more, till finally I was passed out. Nothing but blackness. I could hear Dahvie calling my name, but I couldnt open my eyes. What was happening?

Psstt. Is there any readers out there? Comment if so Pwease!! It'll make me smile ^_^