Chapter 3

My Writing style is changing... So be prepared

Dahvie's P.o.V

I walked with Jayy to Jeffree's car. "Really, t-shirts? You didnt even wear a suit?" Jeffree nagged at us. "We didnt know we were supposed to?" I mouthed back at him, holding Jayy's hand tightly. Jeffree snurled his nose at us then back out of the drive way. "So when are the fans gonna find out about this?" Jayy squinted his eyes, "What do you mean when are the fans gonna find out? There not gonna find out." Jeffree left it at that and continued driving. 

"Okay you two, when we get in here do not embarrass me. " I smiled to Jayy, but his eyes were so cold. I cocked my head to one side. "Jayy, are you okay babe?"  Jayy began to speak, then passed out.  "Help, someone call an ambulance!" Jeffree yelled. I picked Jayy up in my arms and took him to the car. "Jeffree go enjoy dinner, I have Jayy covered." Jeffree nodded and threw me the keys. I put Jayy in the back laying him down. Its okay Jayy, I kept thinking to myself. I quickly rushed to the hospital. 

*I dont do good at describing the whole arriving at the hospital*

I sat down and waited for anyone to come and tell me Jayy was alright. A few minutes later my wish was granted. "Vanity?" I stood up and walked towards Jayy's room. I looked at him laying in that hospital bed all alone. "Jayy? Are you alright babe" I waked over to his bed side. His eyes lit up, they wern't cold and dark anymore. "What happened Dahvie?" Jayy took my hand in his. "You just passed out when we were going to dinner." Jayy looked around and pulled the Iv out of his arm. "Jayy." I said astonished. "Im okay now, I just wanna go home."  I picked Jayy up and carried him out to the car. "Well, babe it looks like when we take the car back to Jeffree's dinner were walking." Jay shrugged, "As long as I get to be with you, and as long as I can get a piggy back ride." I laughed and got in the car. 

"Do you guys need a ride, I can call a friend to come and get you." I shot down Jeffree's offer. "Thanks Jeffree, but were gonna walk, we just wanna talk." I picked Jayy up on my back. "Holy shit your a fat ass." I said playfully joking. "But Im your fat ass." Jayy made a baby voice and pinched my cheek. "So Jayy, whats gonna happen when we go on tour." Jayy was quiet for a moment, "Were gonna tell every one even Haley." I didnt know if that was such a good idea, but it seemed like it. 

When we finally arrived back home I took Jayy straight up to his bed. "I dont give a shit want anyone says, you need rest." I said to Jayy. He stuck his bottom lip out, "Im not getting any rest with out my dahv!" I chuckled and climbed into bed with him. He got right up next to me. He was so warm. I warped my arms around him, making sure he was in my protection as he drifted off to sleep.

Jayy's P.o.V

I fell asleep in Dahvie's arm, which felt so right. I loved spending as much time with him as I could. I know all our time was gonna be consumed by the tour which is in 2 days so might as well get what little time we have left in. 

I rolled over to an empty bed. Where's Dahvie? I thought. I heard the sound of eggs frying, Dahvie was in the kitchen. I waltzed down stairs in nothing but boxers which I would've been okay with if I didnt know the whole botdf crew was here. I kissed Dahvie 'good morning' and poured a cup of coffee. "Nice tits Jayy." Haley teased. "Fuck off." I respond not wanting bullshit early in the morning. "Well you two, we go on tour in less than a day, Excited?" Haley obviously was. I walked over to Dahvie and put my arms around his waist as he was cooking. I whispered 'I love you' into his ear, sending chills. 

*Tour Time*

Jayy's P.o.V 

I walked out of the house with Dahvie on my back and all our luggage rolling behind me. "We call back bed bitch!! HAA!" Dahvie shouted out. Haley rolled her eys. "Thats cool, just no fucking. We dont wanna hear it. I started moaning as Dahvie started shouting," Oh my goood, fuck me Jayy, Harderr." We both giggled and started to put our stuff up on the bus. 

By the time we were done settling in the bus was already on the road. "Jayyy Booo." Dahvie whined from our bedroom. I love saying our bedroom. It makes me smile just thinking about it. "What dahv?" He was hanging off the edge of the bed. "I'mmmm soooo boooreeeddd." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I hung my head out of the door to make sure we wern't gonna disturb anyone. "What would you like me to do about your bordem." I said sitting down on the bed. "Entertain me." Dahvie said pulling me closer for a kiss. It was gentle and first then I bit his bottom lip gaining entrace to his mouth and letting my tounge explore. He pulled me backwards never breaking our kiss to where i was almost straddling him. I broke the kiss and starting kissing down his neck finding his sweet spot and sucking hard on it. Dahvie let out a huge moan and slipped his hands up my shirt. I kissed back up to the cornor of Dahvie's mouth before letting my shirt come off. I started to let my hands wander down to his pants unbuttoning them and pulling them off. it wasnt soon after that we were both naked making out like crazy. I kissed down his chest and licked right above 'his excitement' I wanted to tease him, so I gently sucked on the tip and went back up to his chest. "Jaaayyyyy." He made his pouting face. I smiled and went back to sucking on just the tip, and then I took him all at once. I sucked harder and harder to the point where he was about to cum, but started kissing up his chest to make out again. I grinded my hips against his. Dahvie moaned, "Jaayyy" I heard two knocks on the door, but payed them no attention. I pulled the blanket over us and smiled into mine and Dahvie's kiss. "You guys, stahpp." Haley came into our room. I sat up on Dahvies hips and looked behind me. "What do you want" I said bending back down to kiss Dahvie again. "I came to tell you that were not gonna be there for another 5 hours so get comfee, there was a bad accident and its causing alot of traffic." I got up off Dahvie completely naked while haley was still in the room. "Where are you going JayyBoo?" Dahvie whined at me. Haley shielded her eyes from my naked body. "Shower." I said grinning. "Its really cold on the bus you know, I dont wanna freeze." Dahvie followed me into the bathroom. I turned the lock on the door as he threw his arms around my neck and mine went around his waist. "I love you Jayy." Dahvie said into my neck. I paused for a moment. I do love this man, I love him more than I could ever come to love me self. I normally hated love, but Dahvie made love so different. "I love you too Dahvie" I whispered. 

After we were both out of the shower Dahvie got the muchies and started to fix food. I sat and stared at my feet while he cooked. I was starting to feel like our love was all in my head. "Jayy." Dahvie said to catch my attention. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I pulled it away from him. I could tell that hurt him and I didnt even look at his face. "Jayy, whats wrong?" I mumbled, "Second thoughts." He got up from the couch, finished cooking, then went back to our room. 

Dahvie's P.O.V.

Jayy was having second thoughts? Maybe he doesnt really love me like I thought he did. That brought tears to my eyes. I started at the food I had made, as I lost my appetite and started to just drift off. Vicious words started to play in my head. How stupid of you, stupid fool, no good, worthless, fat, whore, sleeping with your band was bad from the beginning you worthless slut, he could never love you. I woke up in a cold sweat and crying my eyes out. I just curled up and face toward the wall. "Dahvie? Is that you making that sound?" Jayy's voice beamed in past the door. I wanted so badly to just go and hug him, let him hold me, but he could never love me. This was all a lie. Jayy knew exactly how to get into the locked door. Stupid bus doors. "Dahvie listen to m-" I cut him off with my tears. "Wh-why didnt you say." I gasped for air. "you didnt love me." Jayy walked over to me with sadened eyes. "Shh, I do love you. I was stupid to ever doubt I didnt. I dont ever wanna se you cry again Dahvie. I love you so much more that anything in this world." Jayy held so where my face was in his chest. " I love you so much. " Jayy whispered to me, and kissed my forehead. We fell asleep with my head buried in his chest and his arms around me.