Chapter 23: Level Three

“ATTENTION PLEASE!” shouted Violet at the top of her lungs.

I looked around to notice that everyone didn’t even bother to glance at her direction, everyone was busy gossiping about the latest fashion trends as well as what would they rather have, spaghetti or meatballs? Oh, and just don’t ask why.

Anyways, never mind the unnoticed-invisible Violet who happens to be frowning this moment. We are currently having this gathering at her house, and here we are trashing her room which’s usually spotless and pretty much sophisticated.

The gathering’s actually for the latest part of the ‘Project’, which I don’t actually know about since it kind of abruptly halted after some incidents.

“WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT PLEASE!” Violet shrieked.

Everybody stopped whatever they were doing and momentarily glanced at Violet. Seconds ticked by and eventually, they went back to gossiping.

Violet this time was raging mad.

And I swear, in that moment Violet was turning…violet.

Control yourself Jace, do not laugh!

“LISTEN TO ME FREAKIN BISCOTCHI’S!” Violet roared which in my opinion could’ve reverberated all over the whole neighborhood.

‘DON’T YOU EFFIN DARE TO RETURN TO YOUR USELESS GOSSIPS AND MORONIC DEBATES ABOUT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS!” she added ferociously.

“But…Spaghetti and meatballs are not moronic,” Mia whimpered.

Violet glared at Mia and Justine quickly grabbed Mia and pulled her behind.

“So..ummm..let’s start?” I asked.

“Yeah, like super, we shouldn’t waste time!” Margaux exclaimed.

“I know right? We never gossip anyway, right girls?” Ashley piped up.

Are you serious Ashley? Aren’t you the renowned gossip girl?

“Yeah!” Everyone agreed.

“So who wants to know the proper positions?” Anastasia announced.

I momentarily glanced at Violet who surprisingly was calm this moment.

“Positions for what?” I inquired somewhat curious.

“Sex,”

I face-palmed myself.

“What the hell!” Chartreuse exclaimed.

“Admit it! Your curious aren’t you?” Anastasia smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Ew! No! though maybe just a teeny bit,” Chartreuse explained meekly.

“Why don’t we try some girl to girl action? Huh, you up for it?” Anastasia purred seductively.

“Gosh! Stop this please! Why don’t we all focus!” Justine scolded.

“Yes Mother!” we chorused.

Violet cleared her throat and took out the white board we had already written with our past missions.

She uncapped a marker and scrawled the word ‘SOCIABILITY’.

Okay?

“What the hell does that word mean?” Anastasia blurted out.

“Something about friends I guess?” Justine remarked.