Chapter 11: Slaps, Soldiers and Surgeons

We were silent for quite some time actually.

If you were expecting that Anastasia would actually erupt, scream profanities or perhaps dig her nails unto Taylor’s scalp, then you’re………….

Right.

She was like a rabid animal. Wild, ferocious and hungry for flesh. If she was a Lion, then Taylor would happen to be fresh meat. Raw, fresh and delicious.

Oops, can’t believe I’ve said delicious.

“You stupid lying bitch!” screamed Anastasia as she grabbed Taylor’s hair and yanked her straight into the wall.

“I did the right thing! You monstrous chubby pig!” Taylor snapped and made a move to grab Anastasia’s hair too.

“NO ONE CALLS ME A PIG!” roared Anastasia as they momentarily broke apart.

“AND NO ONE DARES TO CALL ME A BITCH!”

And with that as a battle cry, Taylor leaped straight unto Anastasia.

If she didn’t happen to be a snooty-liar, I would’ve fallen in love with her again. She was beautiful and amazing.

What? I love strong girls.

The two girls grappled and wrestled with one another, it was actually a pretty hot sight coming from a boy’s perspective. Though me, and the rest of the gang did not do anything to stop the fight. Maybe partly because we were all too amazed and stunned to actually do so, I mean cat fights are somewhat out of the contrary.

“Take that you fat tub!” snarled Taylor as she slapped Anastasia straight on her cheek.

“You did not just slap me you flimsy-hypocrite!” screeched Anastasia as she made effort to shield her face. Taylor was actually riding Anastasia right now.

“Justine, break them up!” I shouted over the noise the two girs were creating.

As if to snap back to reality Justine went and grabbed Taylor off Anastasia and held her back. Seeing this opportunity, Anastasia actually assumed that Justine was there to help her. She kicked Taylor on her stomach which made Taylor lurch forward.

“Chartreuse, Ashley! Help me contain Anastasia!” I rushed as the three of us tried to contain the wild beast.

By this time, Taylor already had a black eye and has been receiving a lot of punches from the fat pig I call my friend.

“ANASTASIA STOP IT NOW!” I commanded as I tried stopping her every move.

“This slap is for Jace!” she announced as she slammed her palm unto Taylor’s spot-lees cheek.

I was stunned and loosened my hold of her.

“And this is for ruining the project!” she slapped the opposite cheek with as much as the same force.

Taylor by this time was bleeding. Cuts and bruises littered her face and arms. Though Anastasia was the same, she was more spotless looking and the cuts were not as visible as Taylor.

I basically dragged Anastasia away.

“Bring Taylor to the infirmary! Hurry!” I told Justine as she carried her away like a lifeless dummy.

“Awww men, the fight’s over,” grumbled Mia.

We all glared at her.

“Ugh hello? In-njured f-r-riend here?” choked Anastasia out.