Whoopsie Daisy!

8

I wake up to the loud barks of Princess. It's still pitch black outside and she has been at it nonstop. It's like a loud siren constantly going on and off for no reason.

Giving up on just ignore her, I lazily get off my cozy sheets and walk into the dark, cold halls. Wearing nothing but a long baggy tee shirt (and I mean nothing but that), I bend down to pick up my little baby who had instantly gotten quiet when I walked out the room.

"Holy f*cking..." I hear someone whisper and I immediately get off the floor straightening myself. I turn to see Kane in nothing but his boxers, leaning against the wall. His Caribbean eyes are viciously scanning over my body, as if he were a child at a candy store eying the chocolate bars.

"I- didn't see you there I'm sorry-" I try to power walk passed him but his strong arms block my path.

"Don't be sorry." He smirked, mischievously.

My heart begins to race when Kane's rough fingers travel along the bottom rims of the baggy shirt. His finger tips hover over my thighs and I feel the goosebumps form all over my delicate skin.

My eyes widen when out of nowhere Kane grabs my thighs and squeezes them. Stings of pure and utter pleasure ran through my body. I helplessly can't admit that I've never felt this sensation, it feels wonderful.

"So when were you planning on telling me you don't wear any underwear to sleep, Mama?" I could feel my sensitive parts getting moist from his words. I've never been touched this way, heck I've never felt this way either. Somehow I didn't want it to stop.

"You know, this will only make it even harder for me to fall asleep in the room right next to yours, thinking about you in your bed without any underwear." he murmurs into my ear, still massaging my thighs, hungrily.

The slight creaking of a door makes us jump apart from each other. Tyler walks into the room, his hair a complete mess and his eyes still shut.

"What are y'all doing out here?" He asks grabbing a water bottle out of the refrigerator and popping the cap off before taking a big sip.

"We were uh-" Kane started, but I shortly cut him off.

"We were getting water, you know we get really dehydrated when we are asleep. We just needed fresh H2O!" My voice slightly squeaks at the end. I always had a habit of babbling issues when I'm either nervous or lying. Both having to do with this exact situation.

Mentally face palming myself, I make it back into my bedroom and into my soft sheets. Even after a few hours, I could still feel Kane's hands on my body. Just the thought made my sheets damp.

***

"Hello baby." Tray's voice booms through the phone's speaker and I could tell he's out of breath.

"Hey."

"Me and Kyle are heading to the skatepark, wondering if you wanted to join us?"

"Alright, I'll met you there." I hang up the call and place my phone down on the kitchen counter, sighing heavily.

Yesterday I agreed to going out with Tray. But ever since Kane's confession, my mind has been rethinking my decision. Constant loops of questions hovered over me and I couldn't shut them out. It was quite tiring.

"You aren't going." Kane waltzes into the kitchen holding an empty plate and a glass cup. My eyes wonder down to his outfit. He's wearing grey sweats and a white Hollister tank top paired with his black vans. Even with the simplest clothing he looks so sexy. God, if only I could look so flawless without the littlest effort just like him.

"What do you mean, yes the hell I am." I hiss, my hands at my hips.

"I mean Tyler is busy, so I'm guessing that leaves me in charge of his little sister." he smirks, winking down at me. I should probably be mad that he's trying to boss me around but his dominance is kind of a turn on. Who am I kidding, it's definitely a turn on.

"Kane I'm a grown ass women." I protest, crossing my arms and pouting like a little child.

"Well I'm older so, you have to do whatever I tell you to." he places his empty dishes into the dishwasher. Unexpectedly, he lifts me up over his shoulder and carries me onto the couch.

"No if's or but's about it."

He digs his fingers onto my skin, tickling me to death. I giggle and scream at his playfulness. Breathless and probably tomato red by now Kane finally stops attacking my stomach and slouches down beside me grabbing the remote control off the coffee table.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah Mama?" He whispers huskily into my ear and those very same tingles reappear.

I nod and he begins to scroll through the endless (barely) options of movies on Netflix. After almost twenty minutes, he chooses to watch Trolls which honestly surprised me.

"Really?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and he gives me a 'what' look.

"Hey, it's a good movie, Princess." he pulls me by the legs, so that my legs are draped over his and he's snuggling me in his warm arms.

It's been a couple of hours and we've seen a total of three movies. By the time we got to the third movie my eyes became heavy. The sound of Kane's heart beating against my ear as my head laid on his chest was like a beautiful lullaby. My eyes gave up trying to stay awake for any longer and I drifted into my slumber.

I'm woken by the obnoxious ringing of my phone indicating I had gotten a text message. I notice that me and Kane had changed positions, he's now laying peacefully under me and I'm laying on his chest.

I grab my cell phone off the glass coffee table and cringe at the uncomfortable brightness of the screen. When I adjusted my eyes I notice I had gotten multiple texts from Tray.

From Tray☺️: Quinn where are you? x
Today, 7:38PM

From Tray☺️: Kyle left but I'm still waiting by the benches. x
Today, 8:45PM

From Tray☺️: It's been hours, I'm freezing and my fingers are numb. You could've just told me you didn't want to come, not have me wait out here in the dark. :(
Today, 9:36PM

From Tray☺️: You know what forget it Quinn Goodnight.
Today, 10:23PM

Whoopsie daisy!

〰️〰️〰️

Edited 7/29/18