"I still can't believe you're moving in." Zayn speaks quietly, his lips kissing the top of my head.

"Well you better believe it – soon you'll have a girl constantly at your house, messing with all the stuff in your apartment, decorating, fighting with you." I laugh lightly at the typical things I list.

"Well it's worth it." He mumbles. I pull away with a smile, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear I let out a heavy breath.

"I should get back to the apartment with Sarah before we have to wake up for tomorrow." I frown slightly, remembering the plans Sarah had made for the group.

Zayn notices my frown, his thumb gently brushing against my lower lip. I force a smile on my face, a small smile appearing on his. Cleaning up the rest of the kitchen we say goodbye to Elizabeth and Jonah before getting into the car.

Zayn still had Jonah's Land Rover and even though I love this car, I miss him BMW. I definitely don't miss his motorcycle though. Smiling at the memory I bounce my legs in the car, hoping for it to warm up as Zayn blasts the heat.

His hand rests in my lap, the only warmth seeming to radiate from his touch. I wrap my fingers around his hand, relishing the warmth coming from it. There's no light out aside from the occasional shine from the street lamps.

"So why have you constantly been frowning since Sarah's New Years idea?" Zayn glances at me, driving through the dark snowy streets of Boulder with no problem.

I purse my lips and look out the window, feeling the pit in my stomach grow. I don't reply, I feel my body and heart grow heavy with the thoughts of the past. I feel Zayn's thumb brush along my hand, I hear him call my name before I slowly take a deep breath.

Turning back from the window I look to Zayn. His features illuminated by the moonlight breaking through the snow. I study his dark eyebrows, his warm eyes, his defined jaw line and sculpted lips.

"I just don't like celebrating new years." I shrug, frowning as I stare down at my feet. I hope he will let the subject slide but his voice returns.

"Why?" Zayn asks quietly, his hand tightening around mine. I stare at our intertwined fingers for a moment and let my shoulder sink back into the seat.

"Juliet, you can tell me." His voice is comforting and supportive. It's loving and caring, he speaks in a way that makes my heart melt and open up to him more than usual.

I look to him and his eyes are focused on the road. Taking another deep breath I force the words out of my mouth.

"It was the night Matt cheated on me." I say without any reluctance or emotion. I stare out the front window of the car, focusing on the small snowflakes that drift down onto the windshield.

I hear Zayn shift in his seat, a slow steady exhale coming from him. His fingers brush against mine before he takes a deep breath – similar to how I did before telling him.

Zayn knew the basics of Matt cheating on me, of the story of how we were together and then one night we broke into a fight about what I had found out, about what he had done.

I never gave him the details of how Matt had gone to a New Years party without me and there ensued his night that changed my life.

"He cheated on you, on New Years?" Zayn demands, his voice becoming heated. I slowly nod, not looking to Zayn as I continue speaking.

"I just... He went to a party that night and... Well that's when it happened." I sigh with a frown. "I had heard about it a few days later but I never believed it until I started seeing the signs of him pulling away."