Chapter 33

All Cause Of You - The 88

Oblivion - Bastille

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

I Will Come For You - Jack Dolgen

___________

The next morning I grab Sarah's phone before she wakes up and get's Niall's number, calling him right away. It rings only three times before his voice answers,

"Hello?"

"Hi Niall, it's Juliet." I whisper, leaving the room and walking out into the hallway so I won't wake up Sarah.

"Oh hey Juliet, is everything alright?" He asks, I can tell I've woken him from his lethargic voice and delay in answering but he doesn't seem to mind.

"Yeah I was just hoping to talk to you about Sarah's birthday, it's coming up next week she mentioned you might be planning something." I mumble, leaning against the wall in the vacant hallway. It's silent in the hallway, aside from me.

"Oh yeah, I was." I can hear him sigh, most likely laying back down in his bed.

"Well I would love to help you plan something, I usually plan Sarah's surprise birthday parties but I've been distracted lately." I run my hand through my hair, smiling at the thought of Zayn, my 'distraction'.

"Of course, I need all the help I can get." He laughs with exhaustion on the other line.

"Well she loves extravagant things so lets plan something big with lots of people and even though she knows it's coming it has to be a 'surprise'." Sarah always knew I'd throw her a party so whenever it happened she put her acting skills to use. She would have a little bit of water works, giving some laughing with her tears of joy.

"Sounds great, where?" Niall is falling asleep on me and I feel bad for waking him so early.

"Do you think we could do it at the frat house? It's big, people know where it is, and well... everyone loves you guys and Sarah." I point out, folding my arms to my chest as I rest more of my weight onto the wall.

"Sounds good... I'll talk to Charles in the morning..." He mumbles. I stifle my laugh on the other end, it was only eight in the morning and he was confused.

"Alright Niall, we'll talk later to sort details out. Get some more sleep." I hear him grumble a response before I just shake my head and hang up.

No matter what it was, I was always in a good mood after talking to Niall; he just lifts people's spirits up no matter what. When I walk back into the dorm room my phone rings with a text.

Sarah rolls over from the noise, squinting at me before sighing and going back to sleep. I walk back to my bed and lay down, checking my phone. Holding it above my face I read the words,

"Good morning Juliet." I instantly know who it is, I can't explain how. I've received many good morning texts from people, especially my mom. Even though this is an unknown number I know. I can feel my smile spread over my face as I reply,

"Good morning Zayn." It takes only half a minute before my phone rings again.

"I'll be picking you up tonight at five to study at the frat house." His text reads. I study the text and smile at the thought of seeing him again. I hope things are still the same. I hope we don't argue and things are the same as earlier this week. I don't answer the text for it wasn't a request.

A few things that annoyed me, how he couldn't just ask me to do something it was always a command. I roll onto my side and stare out the window by my head. But that's what made Zayn, Zayn - commands, high walls to climb, confusing actions and cryptic comments.