CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY

Start from the beginning

"What the hell were you thinking climbing up that tree all by yourself?" Isaac asked her.

"I recalled seeing him here. I felt the need to help," she explained.

Wow, where can you find a girl like that? A girl who will go out of her way, even if it is dangerous and insane to help a brother.

"That's enough Isaac. She was only trying to help," Suga told Isaac, joining us.

Isaac closed his eyes, then held the bridge of his nose, as if controlling his anger.

"If you guys are done with the fuss, let's get the convention started. We're 30 minutes late," Rapmon announced, surprising us all.

If my memory served me right, RM was the one who will propose to her tomorrow. So why is he acting this way? He did not even look in the direction of Fatima. After speaking in a hard tone, he just left us there. I looked at the beautiful lady whose eyes were watching RM walked away.

Are they not okay? Have they gone into a quarrel? But even so, how could RM just acted as if he does not care at all. That gotta hurts.

"Hey, are your legs feeling alright? You hit the trunk of the tree when you fell down," I asked her in concern.

She removed her gaze away from RM then looked at me.

"It hurts a bit but I can still walk. Thank you again Mr. Jungkook," she uttered.

My name on her lips is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

"Alright, let's all go," Isaac said.

We all walked towards the convention. Fatima was between Isaac and Suga while I was next to Suga. Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin were behind us. J-Hope decided to walk backwards facing us.

"Hmm, this incident means Fatima has officially met the Handsome Eight," he said with an enthusiastic tone, clapping his hands.

"Stop using that group name," Suga told him.

"Why? That's what people inside and in the internet has been calling us. Would you want us to use eight names? That would last a minute. Okay listen to this, Isaac Khalid, Suga Yoongi, J-Hope Viscar, Jungkook Martinez, Jin Smith, Park Jimin, Taehyung Manuel, Raphael Monstefar. See that's too long," he defended, pronouncing each name very slowly.

"Or you can just call yourselves IGCAP," Fatima suggested.

"Na-ah. It doesn't sound good," he said.

"Sooooo Jungkook, are you star struck too with her beauty? Oh youngest boy in the group, you would have to fall in line because I'm telling you kid..."

J – Hope wasn't able to finish because Jin suddenly came up to him, covering his mouth and dragging him further.

I was blushing and tried my best to hide it. To answer J-Hope question, yes I was star struck by her beauty and her character. She is something. At the age of 19 and having my own radio broadcasting network, I seem disinterested in women but I always loved Tori Kelly's Dear No One, in the hopes that I don't need to look for the destined woman for me. She's just going to come into my life, unexpectedly, in the same way that Fatima fell into my arms. And I must admit, she is drop dead gorgeous.

****************************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

I can't just hide her away, can I? Those were my thoughts when I saw Jungkook catching her into his arms. I was already having the feeling that something must have been going on when she didn't answer my call, 10 minutes after she left her seat. When I rose up and told J-Hope that I was worried about Fatima and would look for her. The rest of them followed after me, except for RM who chose to stay on the table. However, he wasn't able to resist, he still followed after us, pretending to not care about Fatima when he saw her. But I know better.