The Alpha Who Tore Out His Heart

[A/N]

Hey guys....

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this book. This past few weeks were...... busy to say the least. I'm in college now so the workload is really starting to increase and will continue increasing. The next couple weeks for me are going to be rough for me so please don't expect any updates from me now. I will not be updating anytime soon.

---

They were mates. Always been, forever will be. It was written by the hands of the Moon and Fate itself. A bond so strong, only the two involved could break it.

A loud, ear-piercing, soul-wrenching and, heartbreaking roar of pain was heard. The sound resonated throughout the woods, bouncing off trees and the carefully-trimmed rose bushes. The sound was filled with so much anguish that it startled the birds perched on the tree branches.

---

He was a well-built man - tall and strong, muscular body with a face that would make even grandmothers swoon. He was famous among packs worldwide for being one the most romantic Alphas to exist. He was known as a perfect package - handsome, strong, high-ranking and most of all, totally whipped for his mate.

She was an equally well-built woman - tall (yet she was still tiny compared to him), slender but with all the right curves in the right places and a regal-looking face. She had an innocent personality yet she was headstrong, a perfect combination that would melt even the toughest of hearts.

He loved her. No. He loves her. He love her then, love her still and will forever love her. He loved her from the very bottom of his icy heart. His very soul would crumble if it was separated from her's for even a few hours.

She was his life, his medicine, his future, his light, his equal and his Luna.

---

He had no idea why his large hands were wrapped so tightly around her fragile neck, squeezing the life out of her. He could not fathom why he continued strangling her as he watched the shock and fear in her mesmerising honey eyes slowly fizzle out. He could not understand why she eventually went limp in his arms, body still and not breathing.

He only understood what he did to her after he felt the most painful feeling tear through him. The feeling of their mate bond breaking. An experience so painful that he had to be chained around a silver pole in silver chains. No amount of sedatives injected in him worked. So he roared out his pain. Roared so loud and brutal that his throat was sore after every pained roar.

Heart-wrenching sounds to let everyone know that an Alpha had fallen. To let everyone know that an Alpha lost his stronghold, his anchor. To inform the world that a pack had lost their light, their Luna.

Everyone mourned for her. They mourned for a woman who shone like a beacon in a sea of darkness. They mourned for a Luna who guided each of her packmates one by one down their separate pathways of destiny. They mourned for a mother who was killed, her womb still carrying her unborn child.

But no one mourned for his loss.
Because he killed her.

The Alpha Who Tore Out His Heart.

That was his title.