"Is someone blushing?" He smirks

"W-what? No! Now let me go!"

Well done Alex. Really convincing. Ugh!

I try to push him away, but can't because he is too strong for me. Damn boy with his muscles.

"Like what you feel huh?" He says, while checking me out from head to toe.

"Eyes are up here, Mr. Rude"

"Actually,-"

"I don't want to freaking hear it. Let me go! I am not interested in you nor will I ever be"

He moves his head to my ear and starts whispering

"But babe, you and I both know you will end up falling for me. The good girl always falls for the bad boy." He smirks

"Good thing you're not a bad boy, 'pathetic' describes you better" I roll my eyes

I am so done with this conversation.

"Now back the hell off or I'll hurt you"

He smirks and doesn't move an inch. Which leaves me with no other option, but to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Oops. Sorry not sorry.

"You will regret that and you will be mine babe"

I flick my middle finger to him and walk away.

Screw my locker, I'm already 10 minutes late to class.

After another 10 minutes of searching for my classroom, I finally found it.

I walk inside my math room and everybody's eyes turn to me.

"Sorry I'm so late sir"

"It's fine. I'm Mr. Davis. You're the new kid, Alex, right?"

"Yes, that's me sir"

"You can sit at the back by the window"

I walk to the seat he pointed at, and the girl in front of me turns around.

"Hey. I'm Jade" she introduces herself

"I'm Alex" I smile

Everybody looks at the door, when it slams open. I sigh when I see who it is. Great. Just. Freaking. Amazing. Argh.

"Mason, why are you so late to class?"

So that's Mr. Rude's name. Mason. Meh, I prefer Mr. Rude, it suits him better.

He just stares at the teacher.

"Great story... you can go sit next to Alex" the teacher says and points at me.

Ha, I actually liked this teacher before he said that.

I groan and Mason walks up to me with the biggest smirk I've ever seen.

"So, Alex, huh?"

"What do you want?"

"Oh, you know what I want babe" he says with a smirk on his face

"Too bad you're not gonna get it"

"We will see babe. Just wait."

I groan and almost jump ten feet high, when I feel a hand on my thigh.

I quickly slap Mason's hand away and look at him.

"Don't touch me"

He puts his hands up. You know, like when you're trying to tell people you're innocent. Well. Innocent my ass.