Snow was forced to act like this perfect teenage daughter, she had to dress maturely, she had to act twice her age. My parents treat her like a maid, the worst part is that Snow complies with what they say because she's scared of them.

"Axel, mom wanted me to tell you to go down to the store and get more whiskey." Harley comes over delivering a message to Axel. He smiles and nods at her as Axel leaves Snow asks if she can borrow a bikini, she wanted to go into the pool.

-Harley West-

"Of course you can, come on I'll show you where they are." I lead Snow into my room and open my draw where my bikinis are kept in. She picks it a blue bikini which I've worn once since I never really liked it.

She goes into my closet and gets into the bikini. The bikini looks better on her than it ever did on me.

"Aren't you getting into one?" I shake my head and she picks one out for me and tells me to put it on

She gives me a nude looking bikini that I've used twice.

I grab two towels and we go into the garden in plain darkness, the only light was was the lamps on the floor and some in the pool and beside the pool

"Snow? Mom wants to kno-" both me and Snow turn around at the same time only to find Ryder eyeing me up and down.

"Words please, Ryder!" Snow crosses her arms and glares at her brother.

"Mom wanted to know if you two wanted anymore whiskey." I let Snow reply for me as I dive into the water head first and swimming back up gracefully to the brim of the pool and lean against it.

I forgot how much I love swimming.

"Are you just going to stare or are you joining us? Her brother is going to come in a bit as well." Really Snow? Thanks to Snow, Ryder was going to be joining us.

Ryder takes off his shirt but apparently remembered that he needed swimming trucks so he went back inside. As he went inside, Dustin came out.

Dustin and Snow went inside the pool and started talking whilst I floated around. Since my brother is a player, the talking didn't last very long because after a while they were fully making out.

"Dustin, Stop! Jesus, you just met her!" Once I got tired of the making out I decided to break it apart or one of them would've died from a lack of oxygen.

"So what?"

"Why do boys think it's so cool to make out with someone they just met, if a girl did it, it would make her a whore." I get out of the pool and look down on them.

"Of course it would make her a whore." As soon as he said that Ryder came back outside shirtless and in swimming trunks. I pull him down to me and kiss him.

                          -Ryder Rivers-

I was shocked at first but then went with her pace, wrapping my arms around her bare waist and pulling her closer. Her arms went around my necks, I bite her lip and she gasps, I take this as an opportunity and our tongues start to dance together in sync.

After a while, she pulls back and looks up at me, out of breath.

"Guess that makes me a whore then."

A/N-hows the sequel so far? This isn't a book like the previous book I've written, there will be no gang confrontation just a typical cliche bad boy, bad girl high school romance story. I'm including many different things to make this book different from the other bad boy series other people have written on Wattpad. Enjoy xx