Chapter 11 -Yes or No?

~Recap~

All you could hear were screams!

Screams!!

SCREAMS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, breathing hard. I wasn't in my normal room, I was in my other room, in the Cullen's house.

I look over to my left to see Jasper. I hug him. He hugs me back. "You're here.." I say in a whisper. "I'm not leaving." he whispers in my ear.

The door bursts open to reveal Alice, "Sorry, but Bella and Edward are coming. Get ready, it's important, it involves you Lexi." she says then closes the door.

I sat up, looking out the window, realizing that it was still dark out. I walk over to closet and just grab a random outfit, which just happens to be a light purple sun dress. I change, then braid my hair, and we walk downstairs.

Everyone except for Bella and Edward was there. I was still half asleep, so I was leaning on Jasper for support

When Bella and Edward finally got here, I was now more awake. "You all know what I want. And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing I could think of, to be fair, is a vote." Bella says. Edward mumbles something, and Bella tells him to shut up. "Alice?"

"I'll always consider you my sister," she walks up to Bella and hugs her, "Yes. Also it's a yes, for Lexi." Alice says.

"I vote yes, it would be nice to not want to kill you all the time... Also, a yes for Lexi, I couldn't think of a life with out her." Jasper says. When he said that, I felt, I can't describe it, I just felt very very loved, so I kiss him, a small kiss.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, to both of you. I thought that you were brave enough to save my brother, but this isn't a life I would of chosen for myself. And I wish that there would have been someone to vote no for me. So no, for both of you." Rosalie says.

I walk up to Rosalie, she wouldn't look at me in the eye. I hug her, "I understand why you would say no." I whisper. She hugs me back.

"I vote Hell Yeah." Emmet says, he picks up Bella in a spin hug. "We can pick a fight with the Volturi another way." Emmet says.

"I already consider both of you a part of the family, yes." Esme says.

Carlisle walks up to Edward. I guess he says yes, in his mind, cause Edward has an annoyed look on his face.

After all that Edward drives Bella home. I was no longer tired, so I just wonder around.

I ended up outside. The sun was rising, it looks beautiful. I was happy that I got almost all yes's. I'm going to pick a time, after graduation. That seems like a good idea.

I felt someone behind me. I turn around to see Jasper. "Who would change you?" he asks, out of nowhere. "Who ever you want. It could be you, Alice, Carlisle..." I say, my voice drifting off.

"I think I would, but under one condition." he says. "What's the condition?" I ask confuse.

He pulls something out of his pocket, then gets down on one knee.

"Marry me, Alexandria...??.." he says. Opening a small box, to relieve a beautiful diamond ring.

I stare at him, tears forming in my eyes, but not sad tears.

My reply to his question was.....

__________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

So what do you think Lexi will say?

What should she say?

Hahaha! I'm mean I know, but I wanted a cliffhanger, I'll post her answer, after I get hmm, 5 comments, and (?) votes. if I think its exceptional amount, I'll post her answer!

I love all of you for dealing with this ;-)

don't forget to,

vote,

comment,

share

lots of Luv ~ snowflake