Chapter 2- Birthday party

Chapter 2

I was waiting by the door, in one of the many rooms in the Cullen house hold. Bella and Edward are talking about something.

Then Alice skips into the room, repeating, " It's time, It's time, It's time." and then dragging both of us, to the living room.

When I saw the living room it was filled with candles and roses. All the Cullens are there. Alice led us down a small staircase.

Carlisle and Esme walk up to Bella and Emmet and Rosalie walk up to me. Rosalie gave me a hug. "Happy birthday." she says. "Thanks." I reply. Emmet hugs me too.

Alice starts to take pictures. Bella look and saw Alice with her camera. "I found it in your bag. You mad?" Alice asks. Bella shook her head no.

"How does it feel to date an older woman?" I hear Emmet ask Edward. Edward just gave him a look. "What?" Emmet asks confused.

Alice handed Rosalie two presents. "You first Rosalie." Alice tells her. She hands Bella hers "It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." she tells Bella. Then she hands me mine with a small smile.

I open mine and see a charm bracelet, and a note.
         I picked it out. ~Rosalie

I look up at her and smile. I put it on, and she smiles.

Alice places Edward and Bella together for pics. "Show me the love." she tells them. She takes a few pics.

After that she asks for me to come over. I walk up till I'm next to Bella. Alice then grabs a kind of big box, "This one's from Emmet, for both of you." She says, then hands it to me. I grab it, and it feels really light. I shook it a little. There was nothing in it.

"I already installed it in your truck. Finally got a decent sound system, for that piece of....." I cut him off.

"Thanks, but don't hate on the truck." I say. He laughs lightly.

"Hey Bella, open Esme's and Carlisle's!" Alice says, handing her a small box.

"It's just something to brighten your day." Carlisle says. "Yes, you've been looking kinda pale lately." Esme says. I laugh a little at that comment.

Bella tries to open the box. Simple right? Wrong! Bella being Bella had to get a paper cut. A drop fell on the ground. uh oh!!

                   (semi slow motion.)

Edward looks at Jasper. I look at both of them. Jasper stares at Bella, the starts to run. Edward pushes Bella back, but to hard, cause she flew against the wall, table, and broke glass vases. And of course broken glass plus skin equals in more blood!

Before Edward pushes Jasper back. Carlisle grabs me and pulls me back, so that I wouldn't be in the middle.

Jasper flew and broke the piano! Esme grabs me in like a protective hug. I was scared. I've never seen Jasper like this.

Carlisle tries to grab Jasper but he dodges it. But Emmet was able to grab him. Alice grabs me and pulls me towards Jasper. But I was still freaked out.

                (normal speed again)

"Jaz, Jaz. Shh. Calm down. Look at Lexi. Calm down. You're scaring her." Alice says.

Jasper was growling, trying to get free. But then he looked at me in the eye, he calmed down a bit. "Don't worry it's just a little........ blood." Alice must have realized Bella was bleeding a lot more now.

Carlisle speeds over to Bella "Get Jasper out of here." he says. I felt like I was hyperventilating. My sweet boyfriend, turned crazy, over one drop of blood. Alice walks away because of the blood. Rosalie walks up to me, side hugs me and leads me out of the room.

She leads me outside to get fresh air. But I still couldn't breath. "Lexi! Breath! You're fine!." Rosalie say.

I took a few deep breaths. I completely calmed down after 5 minutes. Rosalie slowly walks up to me, then hugs me. " It's ok. Jasper is fine now, don't worry." she whispers. I hug her back.

After we hug I look all around. We were in the backyard. I heard the door, I look to see Jasper. He looks ashamed.  I run up to him, and hug him. He hugs me back. "I'm sorry for scaring you." he says. I look at him. He looks broken. "You don't have to apologize. I realize that you still need to learn control. I'll be there for you, no matter what. And when the time comes, you'll be helping me." I say to him. He looks at me, shocked. "Jasper I love you, and I would do anything to stay with you, forever." I say.

He looks at me right in the eye, caresses my cheek, and says, "I love you Alexandria."  Then kisses me.

After the kiss, he hands me box.  I look at him confuse. He chuckles. "It's your birthday present. Open it." he tells me. I open it slowly. Inside was a beautiful silver heart necklace. It's a locket. I open it to see us on one side, and the rest of the Cullens on the other side. I look on the back and found the Cullens crest! I also see an engraving.
     Always and forever
                      an Eternity of love.

I start to tear up. Jasper notices. He wipes my tears. "I love it! Thank you! I'll never take it off." I say then kiss him.

That moment right there, was probably the happiest moments of my life. <3

_____________________________________

keep voting and commenting and sharing.

lots of luv ~ snowflake