Chapter 9- Don't scare me like that!

Bella disappeared. Literally, I wake up, and she's gone. I know dad's hunting, but he left a note. Bella did not.

I waited all day. I was afraid to go looking for her. 1 because Victoria is still out there and 2 Bella took the truck, so I couldn't go out looking for her even if Victoria wasn't here.

I stayed in my room. I kept looking out the window to see if Bella shows up.

By late that night, I finally see her truck and Jacob's with her. Good, she's safe. I felt like someone was in the house, but Bella was still outside. I look around my room. I have a bat. I grab it and slowly walk out of my room.

All the lights were off, that didn't help. I walk into the living room, no one.

I got near the front door. Bella walks in and turns on the lights. Who saw behind her made me let out small scream of surprise. She wasn't there 2 seconds ago. Bella gasps when she why I screamed.

"Alice!" Bella and I say. Bella was closer to her , so they hugged first. I put the bat down and walk over to them. "Bella! Lexi!" Alice says. Then I got my big hug. "Alice, you scared me. Next time call first, wait, who cares, you're here!" I say.

"I can't believe you're here."  Bella says. "Would you like to explain to me, how you're alive." Alice says to Bella. I look at Bella, "What?" Bella asks. "I saw a vision of you. You jumped of a cliff! Why in hell would you try to kill yourself? What about Charlie? What about Lexi?" Alice yells.

"Bella was that where you were at all day? You had me worried sick!!" I yell at her.

"I didn't try to kill myself. I was cliff jumping. Recreational. It was fun." Bella explains. Alice and I exchange looks.

We made Bella warm water and walk into the living room. We sat down, "I have never met anyone more prone, of a life threatening idiot." Alice rants. I laugh lightly. "Did you, um, did you tell him?" Bella asks. "No.. He only calls once every 4 months. He said he wants to be alone." Alice explains.

After a small silence, Alice says, "Bella what is that, god awful wet dog smell?" wet dog? wet dog? oh, Jacob. "That's, probably me. uh, it's Jacob." Bella sorta explains. "Jacob who?" Alice asks. "Jacob is kind of a werewolf." Bella says. "Bella.... Werewolf's are not good company." Alice says

"Speak for yourself." Jacob says walking into the living room. Alice stood up. "I had to make sure you were safe." Jacob tells Bella. I feel invisible. "I thought you couldn't protect me here?" Bella asks. "Guess I don't care." he says. "Well I'm not going to hurt her." Alice says.

"Of course not, you're just another

harmless Cullen. I'm talking about the red headed blood sucker, that almost killed Bella because of you." he says."Victoria?" Alice asks. "Yeah, Victoria's here." Bella says.

"I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either. I can't see anything past you and your pack of mutts." Alice says. "Don't. Get. Me. Upset." Jacob says. Bella gave Alice and I a look, "I'll give you two a minute." Alice says, grabs my arm and we walk out. We went out to the back.

We just walked around. I hugged her again, "I missed you alot." I say. "I missed you too." she tells me. After we let go, she looked dazed.  "Alice what do you see?" I ask. She then grabs my arm and we walk back inside.

"Bella!? Bella! *we walk into the kitchen* It's Edward. He thinks you're dead. Someone told him why I came here." Alice says. We look at Jacob. "Why didn't you let me speak to him!" Bella shouts. "He didn't ask for you!" Jacob shouts back. "I don't care!" Bella shouts back. "Bella! Bella! He's going to the Voltori! He wants to die to." Alice says.

Alice, Bella, and I walk out. We head to Alice's car. Jacob was trying to stop Bella. I got in the back so Bella could stay with Alice. Jacob tries to stop us, but it didn't work. We sped off to the airport.

After the plane ride, we were in Italy, in a sports car. Alice was speeding very fast. She tells us Edward's going to expose himself so he can die at noon.

After we got stopped from going any further, Bella got out of the car, and ran for it. There was only 5 minutes left. I stayed with Alice.

______________________________________

Hi, only 2 more chapters after this!

Who wants to know how it ends?

I would seriously appreciated more votes! instead of like 3 votes, I would like 10 or so, please!!!

ill hug you!

anyway,

vote,

comment,

share,

lots of luv, ~ snowflake