Chapter 8- Wolves?

Bella said she was going on a nature walk today, to get her mind off of what happened yesterday.

I didn't feel like going with her. She might get hurt, but she'll live. I hope.

After 20 minutes, I hear Bella run into the kitchen. "Dad I saw them. They aren't bears." she tells him. I slowly, and calmly, walk into the kitchen. Dad and Harry didn't look to happy that she was in the woods. "Bella, what the hell were you doing out in the woods!?." Dad says. See, told you. "They're wolves. I mean their like huge wolves." Bella says.

"Are you sure about that Bella?" Harry asks. "I just saw them, they were after... something." she tells them. "Wolves? You saw them? Alright. Harry, feel like going hunting? we can get some guys together." dad asks. "Sure. yeah I'll just...." Harry says, then gestures to the door, and leaves.

Then dad left for the station.

That night I stayed in my room. Locked my windows. Bella told me about Laurent, and Victoria. So I'm kinda freaked out.

(A/N- She got her memory back after she got out of the hospital)

Early the next morning, Earlier than before I wake up, Bella woke me up. "I know it's early but we have to go see Jacob, lease." Bella begs. I nod my head that n get ready.

When we got to Jacob house. We knock, Billy opens the door, Bella barges in. I say sorry to Billy, and follow Bella to Jacobs bedroom. He was asleep.

Then she drags me outside to talk to some of his friends, I guess. "What did you do? what did you do?!" Bella shouts. She than shoves Sam.

They all started arguing, and then she slaps one of them. He looked beyond pissed. I look at who she slapped, it was Paul Lahote. Not a good idea! Sam tells Bella and I to get back. Then the craziest thing happened, Paul turns into a giant wolf!

I was backing up. "Bella!" I say then start running. I look back to see Bella running. I see Jacob come outside. He starts to running. He ran pasts me, and Bella, jumps into the air, and turns into a wolf too. What! Werewolves. Well that's not to shocking. They start to fight. Bella looks shocked. Jared and Embry walk over to us. Then the wolf fight got out of sight.

They took us to some house. We follow them. "Hey, about Emilie; Sam's Fiancee, don't stare. It upsets Sam." Embry tells us. I nod. Bella questions it though, "Why would we stare?" she asks but didn't get an answer.

We walk into see a lady. When she turns fully to look at us, her right side of her face had scratches. "Who are they?" Emilie asks. "Their Alex and Bella Swan. Who else." The dudes say. "oh, you're the vampire girls." she says. "You must be the wolf girl." lame reply Bella, just lame.

"I guess so, well I'm engaged to one." she tells us. I felt awkward being here. Then the rest of the guys came back. Paul said sorry, but a bit sarcastically for my liking, but it was more for Bella, so it's her problem. Jacob tells us to follow him. We went down to the beach.

It was more of just a conversation for Jacob and Bella, I just played in the water.

We got home late. I went straight to my room. I emailed the Cullens about the wolves, but not about Victoria. I couldn't bring it up to worry them.

_________________________________

Hey I updated!  There is about 3 chapters left. Who wants to know what happens! There is no more short chapters! that's a good thing!

I would really appreciate more votes! please!?.

I would like to thank everyone who continue to read my stories. Thank you, for reading my first book and this book, even though I take forever, and for reading my other story even though I dont update that one.

anyway, again thank you!

vote,

comment,

share.

lots of luv ~ snowflake