Chapter 4- Months have gone by.

October-

All Bella does is stay in her room staring out the window. She's really out of it since Edward left.

I'm sad, yes, but not as sad. I've sent some emails, to them, but I haven't gotten a reply, yet.

November-

Nothing really changed with Bella. I'm not as sad anymore as before, I got a reply. They say that their good, I shouldn't worry. They miss us, and want to know how Bella's doing. I don't know how to respond to that.

December-

Again barely anything has changed. I saw Bella on her laptop. She was sending emails to Alice, but from her old one. I've been doing good. Everything is fine, except school. I still sit at their table, sometimes Bella sits with me, bit other times she doesn't show up. I miss them.

One time I came inside with dad from shoveling snow, and we saw Bella on the couch. It's a small start, at least she's not in her room, but she's still staring at nothing.

January-

In the middle of the night, I heard screaming and yelling. It's was coming from Bella's room. I ran into her room to see dad trying to calm her down. I stood in the door way. Dad looks at me, I knew he was worried for her.

Then at school she would sit at the table not eating. I try to talk to her, but she was zoned out. I just read a book and eat.

That's how it went for awhile. Bella screams in the middle of the night. Dad and I walk in calm her down a bit, go to bed, sit alone at school, she ignores me, and stares at nothing the rest of the day.

Then the day came when dad has a chat with Bella, "Alright, *Sigh* you're going to Jacksonville."

"What.?" Bella says confuse. I wasn't confused, I heard Mom and Dad talking on the phone. "I talked to your mother." Dad tells her. "I'm not leaving Forks." Bella says. "Bells......... he's not coming back." he tells her. Wow, way to hit the head of the nail on that one Dad! "I know." Bella replies. "This behavior, it's not normal. I don't want you to leave, but just go to Jacksonville, make some new friends." He tells her. "I like my old friends." Bella says.

"Well you never see them anymore." Dad says. "I do. I'm going to, go shopping tomorrow, with Jessica." Bella tells him. She's lying, she HATES shopping.

"You hate shopping." Dad states. See, even he knows. "I, need a girls night out." Bella says. Ow, I'm here, could've went with me... "Alright, girls night, shopping. Ok, go buy some, stuff." Dad says.

We both got in the car, and went to school.

I got dragged to going with Bella and Jessica to the movies. Bella wanted to watch some lame zombie movie.

We all walk out of the movies. Jessica was ranting about zombies, and romance and whatever. I was a bit zoned out.

After a small walk from the theaters, Bella stoped, which causes us to stop. Jessica kept talking, I look over at Bella to see her looking down the weird Alley/Road. There was a motorcycle place. They kept calling us over. "I think I know those guys." Bella says. Jessica and I exchange a weird look. "Really, well they seem nice. *sarcasm* Can we go now." Jessica says. "Just give me a sec." Bella says, walking down towards them. Is She Insane!

She got over to them and stops. She was about to turn around but didn't. Then she got on the bike with someone. She's officially lost it!!!

Jessica and I wait for 10 minutes. Bella finally showed up. "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you!" Jessica says. "Are you crazy!" I say. "I thought I saw something." Bella replies.

"That 'Homeboy' could have been a psycho! I was going to get the FBI, or, something like a lame t.v. show." Jessica says. "Gosh that was a rush." Bella says. "Awesome you're an adrenaline junkie now. Cool. You can go bungee jumping, not get on some random losers Motorcycle!" Jessica says to her.

We keep walking until we get to the car.

___________________________________

so what do you vampire luvers think?

vote

comment

share

lots of love ~ snowflake