six.

ɪx - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜʀ

---

"ɴᴏᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴄᴋ," Said Jeongguk.

"Jungkookie-ah, just come in!" Jimin yelped.

Jeongguk opened the door to Jimin's room and closed the door behind him. Jimin was relaxing on his bed reading a book, and once Jeongguk walked closer, he sat up and put his book on his nightstand.
"Why do you have a facemask on?" Jimin asked.
"... Doesn't everyone wear one?"
"Yeah, but you don't have to wear one indoors."
"... Whatever..."
"You're hiding something, aren't you?"
"Why would I be doing that?"
"I dunno, you do weird things with Tae, so I'm going to assume that whatever happened to your face is bad."

Jeongguk said nothing.

"Lemme see." Jimin gestured the younger to come closer, but Jeongguk didn't budge.

This is gonna be difficult.

Jeongguk grunted as the older was getting close to prying his hands and arms off his face; eventually, Jimin got Jeongguk free of his own hands and practically ripped the face mask off him.
"I know it's bad..." Jeongguk whimpered.
The side of his nose looked bruised and burnt at the same time. Jimin found it hard to believe what he was seeing.

Love must hurt.

Jeongguk suddenly feel into Jimin's arms, and Jimin just stood there, allowing himself to be engulfed by younger. He heard Jeongguk sigh into his shoulder and muffle a sniffle.

"Are... Are you crying?"
Jeongguk said nothing.
"Hey, it's okay–"
"No! No, it's not! Nothing is okay! I'm not okay!!" He cried.
Jimin remained silent and only pulled the younger closer. He started feeling his shirt getting wet too.
"... The more we touch, the more it hurts... I feel so weak, hyung..." Jeongguk whispered.
"Have you ever told him that?"
"Told him what?"
"That you feel weak. He might feel the same way, and that's not healthy for either of you..."
"N-no..."
"I'm worried for you, Jungkookie. I don't want you to get hurt."
"Me neither. But I can't help it... What exactly does that mean...?"
"It means you're in love."
"... Oh."
"Ah, I have so much to teach you..." Jimin grinned a little.

---
Hiiii
I haven't been updating bc I've been out of town and also drafting a new bts ff
I'll be publishing it soon :D

Peace,
Paris xoxo