prologue.

... i didn't mean to bring it up but Everland is apparently a theme park in Korea... okay.

---

Stars.

Nothing special, right?

They're just large, possibly dangerous beams of light and nothing more.

Wrong.

If you were to look up into the skies (preferably at dawn), you'd see an entire sea of stars, and each one is different.

And so, so special.

But, it's different in Everland.

Everland lies among one of the brightest stars, second star to the left.

Everland is like Neverland, but Neverland contains the most impossible; pirates, innocent, innocent mermaids (and pretty ones if I must add), and lost children and a very hungry, hungry, crocodile, and much more impossible things. Everland, on the other hand, does contain all the impossible, but on an astronomical level.

You see, instead of pirates and fairies and mermaids, there's men and women –

But not just any ordinary men and women.

They're men and women born from the stars.

For example, star dust formed from a female is fragile and delicate as it can get, but stardust formed from a male could cause a storm if attempted.

Put both together?

Boom.

You've created a storm. A delicate, but beautiful storm.

And that's what we call a life in Everland.

Before, there used to be restricted rules to having a so-called 'spouse' and men and women with the same astronomical element would be assigned together, so the child won't become too delicate or too strong.

It needed to be perfect because lives in Everland aren't just a bag of bones.

They're humans, and as a member of Everland they play their part in their little world, and no one knows when Everland will suddenly collapse and all people of Everland will be gone.

Now, that's changed, and so-called 'parents' need to take extra caution in making a new life.

I mean, think about it. You and your so-called 'spouse' are creating a new life together and you're putting magic in the veins of it. You would want to be careful, right?

Each member of Everland has their own element; depending on their element's rarity, there can be more than one person that has that same element. Their element may or may not influence their personality, too.

Opposing elements don't mix too well; when doing the simplest of holding hands, there could be chaos that sets the lives of Everland at risk.
But, most of the time, they repel instead of attract to each other. (Think of it like a magnet, but the north pole and south poles repel each other instead of attract.)

But what happens when two opposite forces attract instead of repel? For instance, fall in love?

---

muahahahahaha I'm so excited

peace,

paris xoxo