deux.

ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴡᴀʜ ʏ ᴛᴜʀʟ

---

ɪɪɴ picked up the pace through the bustling hallways of his high school.

16 seconds! 15 seconds! 14 seconds!

He hated the fact that he was so short. If he was taller, he would move twice as fast and wouldn't have to be on the verge of being late to biology.

Whyyyyyyy.

He barged through what felt like the entire world's population before getting through the door and slapping his paper right on his teacher's desk.

"... Jimin, you weren't supposed to do this as homework. It was due yesterday. Why didn't you stay in class to finish it and turn it in yesterday?"

Jimin hesitated.

"I know it was due, but I... had to... wash my... turtle."

A turtle. A freaking turtle.

Aish, why am I like this?!

His teacher said nothing.

Jimin wished he could take out his phone and take a picture of his teacher's face because it looked so funny.

"O-okay, let's just get started."

After fifty-five minutes in hell, Jimin went about on his way out of the classroom and to his shared lab with Jeongguk; he was hoping to tell him about his whereabouts lately and his new crush.

Oh look, speaking of the devil.

About eight yards away was the one and only Min Yoongi lazily getting his textbook from his locker and heading somewhere not making any eye contact with anyone, really.

Why so sinful, eh?

Jimin then caught a glance of his crush getting greeted by someone that he wasn't too fond of before Jimin went from walking to jogging to his laboratory.

Time to go "wash my turtle."

Yesterday, Jimin left in the middle of biology to build up the courage to maybe talk to Yoongi. He knows that Yoongi normally leaves around 3:15-ish to head to the roof and clear his head a little since he and Jeongguk once got sent to the roof a couple minutes before a solar eclipse, and found him there sitting silently, eyes closed.

Yeah, being handsome and cute at the same time must be so tiring.

So, if he heads to the roof around the same time, he might catch him there.

The only worst part was that Yoongi was nowhere to be found, so he stayed a little bit before leaving school altogether since he was already planning to meet with Namjoon and go give Seokjin a little surprise visit.
He remembers the look on Seokjin's face almost perfectly- surprised, happy, and flustered all at the same time.

He smiled to himself at the memory.

He finally got to his and Jeongguk's shared lab and opened the door to already see the younger doing what looks like his homework.

"Hellur," Jimin said as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"Hi," He responded.

"I haven't seen you in while..." Jimin hugged Jeongguk from behind and nuzzled into his neck like a baby. "Hanging out with Tae, I'm assuming?"