Fix it! Pt.2

Lillian~
"Hey, where you goin'?"

"To that bitches house." I said angrily without thinking.

"Language." He said.

"Whatever. I'll be back soon."
I storm out of the door and charge down the sidewalk.

When I get to her house I see her standing outside and watering the plants again.

"HEY ASSHOLE?!?" I yell at her. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???"

"I'm sorry, but... who are you?" She said looking innocent.

"Don't play that shit with me. Why the hell did you spray me with a hose?"

"Oh!" She said laughing. "I didn't recognize you without water dripping all over you, HA!"

"You broke my fucking phone. And you're gonna pay to fix it." I told her.

"I'm not doing anything." She says.

"Is that so?" I said.

"Yeah. It's so." She replies.

"Ok." I say walking towards her. I see a shovel next to her and pick it up. "Since you like your grass so much, why don't I help you out a bit?"

I start slamming the shovel into the ground, lifting the grass and leaving big holes.

"What the hell!!" She yells. "It took me forever to do this!!"

"Yeah? Well I had picture of my dead mom in my phone. And now I can see them." I continue beating her grass with the shovel.

"OK!" I'll fix your stupid phone."

"I thought so." I said. "Meet me at the mall on Saturday, and bring money, cause you're paying to get this fixed. And you better pray that those pictures are still on my phone."

I walk off and head back home.